While more and more people are making videos on the go, many are looking for easy ways to make more creative and stylish videos. With today’s launch of FilmoraGo for iOS, users can transform their iPhones and iPads into fully equipped video editing suites
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) April 28, 2016
Wondershare, the leading innovator in award winning mobile, multimedia, business productivity, PDF and system utility software products, today announced the public launch of its free FilmoraGo video editing app for iOS. The app is available on the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/filmorago-free-video-editor/id1019382747
FilmoraGo debuted as an invitation-only private beta app earlier this year and is now open to everyone to use on all iOS devices. The Filmora video editor (for PCs and Mac) already has almost 4 million users worldwide and enables both semi-professional and amateur video makers to express their creativity and produce beautiful videos, irrespective of platform. The new app brings all of the power of the desktop version to mobile devices and is one of the most powerful video editors available for mobile.
“While more and more people are making videos on the go, many are looking for easy ways to make more creative and stylish videos. With today’s launch of FilmoraGo for iOS, users can transform their iPhones and iPads into fully equipped video editing suites and bring professional quality production values to their videos,” commented Filmora Product Manager, Cole Vineyard.
Key features of FilmoraGo include:
- New Tools: Easy access to all of the powerful editing tools users have asked for, in addition to many creative, fun effects. Users can create a video from scratch with these effects or use FilmoraGo’s one-touch themes to add sets of effects all at once to existing videos.
- Easy to Use: With no learning curve, it is easy for users of any skill level, from beginner to expert, to quickly create professional looking, high quality videos right on their iPhones and iPads.
- Unique Features: There are gorgeous filters, animated titles, handpicked songs and a huge variety of other effects to help elevate videos to a new level.
- Easily Shareable: Easily share videos with anyone, anywhere, instantly on top social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and WhatsApp.
- Simple Import: FilmoraGo allows users to import photos and videos from Facebook and Instagram for editing.
Vineyard also noted: “We’re excited to bring FilmoraGo to iOS. There are so many great features – motion graphics, titles, filters and some really cool overlays – that iPhone and iPad users are really going to love.”
Discover more about Wondershare’s FilmoraGo video editing app at http://filmora.wondershare.com/filmorago-video-editing-app/
Notes to Editors
Wondershare, an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the consumer and business markets worldwide. Wondershare has branch offices in Canada, China and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its entire lineup of award winning mobile, multi-media, business productivity, PDF and system utility software products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com. Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Import photo and video clips
- Preview clips in Real-time
- Supports video, imports and exports to and from Facebook and Instagram
- One Touch themes, template and effects
- Music library with a choice of handpicked artists from the Pacific Northwest.
- Overlays & filters
- Text & titles: create beautiful animated messages with the help of our text & titles library, customize colors, sizes and position
- Motion elements: take your video to the next level by adding motion graphics.
- Trim and edit the best parts of your photos & videos
- Share your works on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Vimeo and Email etc.