“As a designer and engineer, I created Sonno Bed out of necessity after becoming frustrated with my buying experience when purchasing mattresses and foundations for my home,” said Dino Corella, Founder of Sonno Bed.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) February 22, 2016
Sonno Bed, a new mattress and bedding company based in California, is bringing stylish yet affordable high quality performance products to bedrooms nationwide. The company’s flagship product, the Sonno Mattress, is available now for purchase and ranges in price from $650 to $1025 and includes free shipping. All materials for Sonno products are sourced from California, Michigan and South Carolina. The Sonno Mattress features the following benefits:
- It can be flipped and rotated – giving the consumer a mattress that will continue to keep its original comfort and support for many years.
- Each mattress can be customized to feature two comfort levels – one on each side. Choose from soft, medium or firm.
- Unlike competing mattresses, which have less expensive products on one side, Sonno is made from high quality performance materials from top to bottom.
- Sonno’s unique five layer foam system combines multiple layers of cool, breathable latex, supportive gel-infused memory foam, and a high density support core.
- Includes a machine washable top or bottom cover to help keep mattress clean.
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew.
- No ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead or heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates are used.
The Sonno Mattress Foundation ranges in price from $350 to $490, depending on size. It’s designed for easy assembly in the home, ships in a small box via UPS, and can be used with all standard bed frames. If a bed frame isn’t available, the stylish Foundation comes covered in a linen, cotton and polyester blend fabric with removable 6 inch turned hardwood tapered legs, which can be easily added to the Foundation to create a finish upholstered bed. The Sonno Pillows, filled with hypoallergenic soft microfiber and covered in soft stretch knit rayon and polyester blend, range in price from $60 to $70. They’re designed with the ability to remove the desired amount of microfiber, allowing a customized personal feel.
“As a designer and engineer, I created Sonno Bed out of necessity after becoming frustrated with my buying experience when purchasing mattresses and foundations for my home,” said Dino Corella, Founder of Sonno Bed. “My goal was to create a complete product line, making the online shopping experience an easy one, without having to buy your mattress on one site and then go to another for the foundation and pillows. We’re so confident of our new Sonno Bed, with its innovative design and long-lasting premium construction; we offer a no risk sleep trial for 100 nights,” concluded Corella.
Sonno Mattresses and Foundations are built for each customer and are delivered within 7 to 10 business days. The fully vertical company can offer the best prices on its innovative luxury mattresses, foundations and pillows because they’re designed, manufactured, packaged and shipped from one location in Los Angeles. All products ship for free within the U.S. Visit http://www.sonnobed.com for more information or call 888-811-7179.
RPR Public Relations, Inc.