I wanted to reveal these five tips about creating, marketing, and selling a personal trainer’s knowledge online as an information product because it's such a great way for them to reach more people worldwide with their fitness and fat loss expertise...
Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2014
Bedros Keuilian, highly sought after fitness business coach and creator of PTPower.com, a marketing blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, has today revealed his top 5 tips on how to create and sell a fitness information product in order to help more personal trainers reach financial success.
He explains, “I wanted to reveal these five tips about creating, marketing, and selling a personal trainer’s knowledge online as an information product because it's such a great way for them to reach more people worldwide with their fitness and fat loss expertise.”
Keuilian has made a career out of coaching and consulting personal trainers and fitness professionals on how to get more clients in order to grow their business in addition to creating, marketing, and selling his own fitness information products on the same subject. Here are his top 5 suggestions for personal trainers who want to know how to create, market, and sell a fitness information product:
1. Don’t chase the money, chase your passion. The #1 mistake I see most fitness professionals make is that they choose a product idea because they feel there’s a ton of money in it when really you should be choosing an idea or niche because you’re super passionate about it.
2. Info marketing is about deep and narrow niche marketing. The more targeted and specific your program or product, the more likely it will sell.
3. The money is in traffic. Get traffic to your products sales page through social media (Facebook, Google, Bing, YouTube), to your blog by creating great content, and by having strong affiliate support - folks who already have your customers and are willing to mail out an email promoting your program to their list.
4. Even the best fitness info products can’t sell itself, so you have to know how to sell in print, in person, on the phone, on webinars, off the stage, and websites if you really want the big paydays. Learn to write sales copy and understand and apply direct response marketing.
5. Forget about the details and focus on the end result. Way too many fitness professionals get caught up in the details of how’s and what’s. None of that matters... those are all things that "whisper". Focus on the things that “shout”, like “Does my sales copy convert lookers into buyers?”, “Can I buy traffic to my site?”, and “Do I know who my top ten affiliates are?”
For more information on fitness information marketing and other ways to grow a fitness business, please visit http://ptpower.com/
About Keuilian Inc.
Bedros Keuilian has been called the “hidden genius” behind many of the biggest names in the fitness industry – including top celebrity fitness trainers seen on television networks such as ABC and NBC. Keuilian is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, PTPower.com and president of the world's fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. Keuilian is a long time fitness business coach, consultant, and marketing expert who has taught thousands of personal trainers worldwide how to grow a fitness business.
To find out more about Keuilian’s fitness marketing blog, PTPower.com, please visit http://www.ptpower.com/.