Maryville, Tennessee (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
In the article, “Family Searches For Answers After Dog is Beaten to Death” (Published June 14, 2013), The Examiner reported an unfortunate tragedy that occurred in Tennessee, in which a Great Dane was beaten to death. Sunsetfinances.com announces 5 new ways to memorialize a pet:
1. Cremation beads- Faithful Companions has created beads containing the ashes of loved ones. The goal is to memorialize a family member or pet in a personal way. Cremation beads will help people who have recently lost a pet or family member to grieve.
2. Ink paw prints- They are growing in popularity and allow one to keep his or her cat or dog close. Every time an individual sees the paw prints, he or she will remember his or her pet.
3. Sunsetfinances.com notes that a great way to honor a pet is to create a website. A website is a great place to save photos and videos that honor the life of honor the life of loved ones.
4. A stone accent that can be placed in one’s yard is another great way to remember a pet. This is a memorial that one will see every day.
5. Design and write a book about the times shared with a dog or cat. This is a great way to look back and remember a pet in the future. Five years from now, one can read the book and remember all those times shared with the beloved pet.
Sunsetfinances.com understands the loss one may feel when pets are killed on the road in traffic accidents, or by unscrupulous people, for example. Sunsetfinances.com provides its 5 new ways to memorialize a pet.
Sunsetfinances.com is an online magazine that allows people to honor the deceased. Sunsetfinances.com recognizes the important role that loved ones have played in our lives and seeks to honor them.