Boulder, CO (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
Today Floify.com announced that in order to reduce the dread often associated with mortgage applications, lenders can categorize borrower document requests into groupings such as "Income" and "Assets," using a proven method to increase borrower engagement in the document collection process.
Lenders can also define a "Quick Pack" which includes a set of documents that are required for a particular type of loan. You can create multiple quick packs for the loan products that you offer to your customers.
What does Floify.com do for lenders?
- Collects Loan Documents: Borrowers upload exactly the info lenders need.
- Loan Document Dashboard: Loan document status at a glance, for all loans.
- Loan Officer Assistant for $1.63 a day.
- Rockets lender productivity.
- Seamless borrower engagement
floify.com collects and organizes loan documents. For mortgage brokers and loan originators, Floify rockets lender productivity.
"Using Floify.com is like having a Loan Officer Assistant for $1.63 a day," says a branch manager of a national mortgage company.
Learn more at Floify.com.