FlyteBoard is a valuable guest amenity for airport properties like ours that care about helping guests have a great stay.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) November 02, 2015
Air travel is more demanding than ever, and winter is coming. The busy 191-room Holiday Inn Newark Airport, across from Newark Liberty International, understands this and is ready. The property recently installed the FlyteBoard airline information display by Flyte Systems in its lobby to give guests real-time flight information for more relaxed travel plans.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries, and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
“Our property is directly adjacent to Newark International and nearly all our guests are coming from or going to the airport. That is why we installed the FlyteBoard flight information display, so guests can verify flight times without calling their airline or pulling up an app on their handheld,” said Vanessa Ng, sales representative for the Holiday Inn Newark Airport. The property provides guests with many travel services including a 24-hour airport shuttle service. “Guests often extend their stay when they see an all-night delay or cancellation. FlyteBoard is a valuable guest amenity for airport properties like ours that care about helping guests have a great stay.” Ng noted that many guests wait out delays in the hotel’s 450 Bistro & Lounge for a beverage or meal until they see their flight is rescheduled.
“Today’s guests are frequent flyers; ‘digital natives’ who are comfortable using technology to help make decisions,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president. “A hotel’s FlyteBoard puts accurate travel information in their hands so they can navigate their own travel experience. National forecasters predict a challenging ‘El Niño’ winter travel season. This makes access to real-time airline arrivals and departures particularly important for hotel guests and staff.”
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in flexible real-time information delivery for multiple industries. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.