Guests value accurate flight information, and the FlyteBoard display is real-time.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) March 12, 2015
More guests are traveling by air than ever before and Nexgen Hotels brings the airport to its properties to make travel easier. Nexgen’s Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport and Holiday Inn Mount Prospect at Chicago O’Hare International will provide guests with FlyteBoard real-time airline flight information displays from Flyte Systems. Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training centers, digital signage, and convention center industries and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
FlyteBoard is easier to use and more accurate than a mobile app
“Guests value accurate flight information, and the FlyteBoard display is real-time,” said Nexgen Hotels Principal Chris Patel. “Plus, it is very convenient. Guests don’t have to use their handheld to open an app, find the right airport, and hunt long lists for their flight number; it is ‘glance and go.” Patel tours properties near Nexgen’s hotels. “I saw FlyteBoard at another property. I liked the way it looked in the lobby and saw that guests valued the airline flight information.”
Patel said, “FlyteBoard will help guests so they don’t get stuck at the airport if flights are cancelled, and they can extend their stay if needed. It will also help our staff. We have crew room contracts and the FlyteBoard display will show us the right time to send our airport shuttle to meet crews when their planes actually land to save time. We will not have to wait for delayed arrivals.” Nexgen Hotel’s Holiday Inn properties near Cleveland International and Chicago O’Hare are focused on the needs of airport guests. Both properties offer 24/7 airport shuttles and have full-service restaurants, bars, and fitness centers.
Scott Triphahn said, “Air travel should be an efficient process for everyone. Flyte Systems’ solutions make it a more confident and effortless experience.” Flyte Systems has 55 years’ experience providing airline information. The company supplies 24-hour system support from its Chicago offices. Properties that use Flyte Systems solutions report increased loyalty and repeat business based on a positive guest experience.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost, real-time flight information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, and FlyteEvents. The company's latest innovation is InfoBoard, which combines airline flight information with total property way-finding, weather, traffic, area attractions, and much more.
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- FlyteEvents displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA provided departure times that are based on the planned schedule only and do not update when there is a ground delay. Properties are able to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’ product suite builds upon ITS’s 55-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities, and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer web-based travel technology products. Flyte Systems products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.