This has been a terrific year for Fonolo, with growth, success and recognition on every front. Credit goes to our hard-working team and to all of our advisors and directors.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) December 08, 2015
Fonolo, the pioneer in cloud-based call-back solutions for the contact center, continues to build momentum with the addition of new features, partnerships and patents, combined with remarkable financial growth. Today, the company announced that it has doubled annual revenue, once again, and with profitable 3rd and 4th quarters it can continue to expand operations in the New Year.
“This has been a terrific year for Fonolo, with growth, success and recognition on every front. Credit goes to our hard-working team and to all of our advisors and directors,” said CEO Shai Berger. “This progress shows that companies of all sizes recognize the need to improve the contact center experience. Fonolo gives them an easy-to-deploy call-back solution, and our SaaS pricing makes it cost-effective. We look forward to helping even more contact centers in 2016.”
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS for 2015
- SMS functionality: Callers who request a call-back can stay informed about their progress in the call center queue and receive important notifications via text messages.
- Advanced portal features: Fonolo’s customers have the ability to watch real-time call activity, set wait-time thresholds on a per-queue basis, and upload their own audio prompts.
- BPO package: A new pricing package allows BPOs and outsourced call centers to buy Fonolo’s call-back solutions in bulk and then offer it to their own customers.
- Aspect Software: This relationship brings multi-channel call-backs to the contact center market. Fonolo will also be featured on Aspect’s Partner Showcase.
- SJS Solutions: This partnership makes Fonolo’s virtual queuing data easily visible and actionable to call center managers using digital wallboards through SJS Solutions.
- Call Center Week: Fonolo Wins Best Technology Solution Provider Award at the 2015 Call Center Week Excellence Awards
- CIO Review: Fonolo Named Most Promising Contact Center Technology Solution Provider for 2015 (second consecutive year)
- United States Patent 9,014,351, entitled “System and Method for Deep Dialing Phone Systems”, relates to automated methods that can allow an independent system to map out and interact with the call center of another company, using that company’s IVR as the interface.
- United States Patent 9,031,214, entitled “System and Method of Use for Indexing Automated Phone Systems”, covers techniques for connecting customers with human operators (customer service agents) at call centers.
The company now has a portfolio of seven awarded patents in the US and two in Canada, with more applications currently pending.
“Contact centers today are trying to deliver the best possible customer experience, while controlling costs. Fonolo provides a solution that meets both needs. We’re very excited to have Fonolo as a part of Aspect’s Technical Alliance Program.”
-- Mike Moors, Aspect Vice President of Worldwide Partners
“Suddenlink is committed to providing a superior customer experience. Implementing Fonolo’s call-back solution has been a huge success. To date we have saved our customers over 400,000 minutes in hold time and reduced our abandonment rate by 25%. It’s clear that offering a call-back option is essential to providing excellent customer service.”
-- Gibbs Jones, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Suddenlink
“Having a call-back solution is an essential feature for any contact center and becomes critical for an underperforming center. A properly programmed call-back feature will mitigate long queue time and turn the negative of waiting on hold into the positive of receiving a call-back. In addition to that, it takes pressure off the agents and our members really enjoy the experience. With Fonolo’s call-back solution we decreased our abandonment rate by 50%, increased service level targets by 43% and saw an upsurge in agent morale!”
-- Mark Edelman, Vice President Digital Member Services, Stanford Federal Credit Union
Fonolo is the leading provider of cloud-based call-back solutions. The company’s innovative products improve the way call centers interact with their customers by seamlessly replacing hold time with a call-back. Regardless of where the conversation begins – on the web, mobile or by phone – Fonolo quickly and conveniently routes customers through the call center, connecting them to the right agent and eliminating hold time. A growing list of organizations trust Fonolo to improve the call center experience for their customers. Learn more at fonolo.com.