The “Best And Worst Foods For Brain Health And Memory” report penned by Hai Vuong provides people with a list of good and bad foods for health.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
“Best And Worst Foods For Brain Health And Memory,” a new report created by Hai Vuong on the site Vkool.com shows some kinds of foods that are good or bad for human health. In the first part of this report, people will discover best foods for brain health and memory such as:
- Blueberries: blueberries can protect the brain from oxidative stress. This fruit may also help reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Wild salmon: salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for brain function
- Seeds and nuts (such as walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, and flax seed): seeds and nuts are great sources of vitamin e that can prevent cognitive decline.
- Avocados: this fruit is good for promoting brain health. Avocado also helps lower blood pressure.
- Whole grains (including such as whole-grain breads, oatmeal, and brown rice): whole grains can reduce the risk for heart disease.
- Broccoli and cauliflower
- Tomato juice and spaghetti sauce
- Chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- Red meat
- Dark chocolate
- Beans: eating 1/2 cup of beans every day can help stabilize glucose (blood sugar) levels.
- Freshly brewed tea
- Pomegranate juice: drinking pomegranate juice properly can protect the brain from the damage of free radicals
- Purple grapes
- Red wine
In the second part of this article, Hai Vuong reveals to readers some worst foods for brain health and memory including:
- Fast foods
- Salty foods
- Fried foods
- Foods with pesticides
- Bagels or pancakes
- Full-fat ice cream
- The unready and unripe foods
- Foods with added sugar and syrups
- Processed foods
- White chocolate
In the final part of the “Best And Worst Foods For Brain Health And Memory” report, people will discover some healthy food recipes that are good for health such as:
- Tomato, corn and avocado salsa
- Avocado salsa
- Cedar planked salmon
- Mango masala scallop skewers
- Argentine chimichurri bread
- Szechwan shrimp
- Refried beans without the refry
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Best And Worst Foods For Brain Health And Memory is a good report that uncovers to readers foods that are good for human health, some delicious food recipes, and detailed steps to make these recipes.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Best And Worst Foods For Brain Health And Memory” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/foods-for-brain-health/.
About Hai Vuong: Hai Vuong is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Hai Vuong provides people with a collection of articles on good and bad foods for health.