Discover Some Foods That Cause Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas And Bloating In Adults - Vkool.com
Foods That Cause Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas And Bloating In Adults, a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers some kinds of foods that can cause digestive problems.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Foods That Cause Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas And Bloating In Adults, a new report created by Van Tran on the site Vkool.com shows some kinds of foods that can cause digestive problems, and detailed instructions on how to improve the digestive system. At the beginning of this report, people will discover some foods that can cause acid reflux and heartburn in adults such as:
Tomatoes and Citrus Fruit including orange juice, lemonade, lemon, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, tomato, and mashed potatoes
- Chocolate: chocolate contains caffeine and other stimulants like theobromine that cause reflux.
- Beverages such as liquor, wine, coffee, and tea
- Dairy such as sour cream, ice cream, milk shake, and regular cottage cheese
- Grains involving spaghetti with marinara sauce, and macaroni and cheese
- Meats including marbled sirloin, ground beef, chicken nugget-style, and chicken wings
- Tomato juice
- Garlic and onions
- Pepper and salt
- Spicy foods
- Caffeine and soda
- Nuts, cheese, and avocados
- Fried food
- High-fat protein foods including fried eggs, fatty cuts of red meat, and lunch meats
Next, Van Tran reveals to readers some natural and safe remedies for reducing acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion, bloating and gas including:
- Quit smoking.
- Limit the consumption of nuts like walnuts and almonds.
- Avoid lying down immediately after meals.
- Avoid drinking carbonated beverages during meals.
- Do not eat fatty foods and high-fat meals.
- Chew gum after meals.
- Relax and eat slowly.
- Check out trigger foods.
- Wear looser clothing.
- Shed pounds.
- Eat Yogurt and Probiotics: eating probiotic yogurt or other foods, which contain good bacterias may help relieve digestive disorders such as acid reflux, heartburn, bloating and gas.
- Eat Peanut Butter: peanut butter is a lower-fat protein food.
- Eat foods that are high in Fiber: fiber may help reduce symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Foods That Cause Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas And Bloating In Adults is a good report that helps readers understand more about positive and side effects of foods on human health. In this report, the author uncovers to readers some simple and easy tips to prevent or treat digestive problems quickly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the Foods That Cause Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Indigestion, Gas And Bloating In Adults article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/foods-that-cause-heartburn/.
About Van Tran: Van Tran is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Van Tran provides people with a collection of articles on positive and side effects of foods on human health.