“We are delighted to partner with NIG so we can continue to tailor our products to meet the needs of our Classic Motor Trade customers whilst providing exceptional levels of specialist service and support.”- David Bond, Director of Footman James
(PRWEB UK) 17 October 2014
One of the UK’s leading classic car and bike insurance brokers, Footman James, has announced it has teamed up with Commercial only Insurer NIG.
Classic Motor Trade customers of Footman James will now benefit from new insurance products offered by NIG.
David Bond, Director of Footman James explained: “We are delighted to partner with NIG so we can continue to tailor our products to meet the needs of our Classic Motor Trade customers whilst providing exceptional levels of specialist service and support”.
The motor trade team at Footman James are experienced Account Handlers with specific knowledge of both the particularities of motor trade and classic car insurance. All customers have a dedicated Account Handler.
Features of this new Motor Trade Product include:
- Cover for – buildings, stock, machinery plant, portable hand tools and vehicles at the premises;
- Business interruption, covering loss of profits;
- Employers and public liability;
- Money (Cash on premises and in transit)
- Engineering inspection service;
- Road risks;
- Agreed value for personal classic vehicles;
- Protected no claims bonus;
- Single vehicle limits up to £5million.
- No claims bonus rates up to 55 per cent (subject to 4 years no claims);
- Replacement lock cover;
- Cover for motor museums and motor auction houses.
All cover is subject to insurers full terms and conditions which are available upon request. For further information about Footman James please contact 0843 357 1200 or visit http://www.footmanjames.co.uk.