“Waggl Harvest 2019 will bring together true game-changers working to shift the way companies operate by bringing people from every part of their organizations into important conversations about innovation and culture,” said Craig Bardenheuer of create-innovate-operate, Harvest Advisory Team Member
SAUSALITO, Calif. (PRWEB) July 31, 2019
Waggl, the leading platform for real-time feedback powered by Employee Voice, today announced additional speakers for Waggl Harvest, its signature annual leadership event, in Napa Valley at the Charles Krug Winery, September 17-19, 2019.
“Waggl Harvest 2019 will showcase real stories about how organizations like Heineken, UCHealth, Freddie Mac and others have developed best practices around sustainable organizational performance,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “Attendees will leave feeling energized and empowered by new approaches to talent strategy.”
Here are four mission-critical things you’ll learn at Waggl Harvest 2019:
- How to leverage Employee Voice around vital initiatives like culture, strategy and operations
- How to guide leadership and manager buy-in around transparency and real-time feedback
- Why organizations are utilizing Employee Voice to replace or augment employee surveys
- Why inclusion is the single most powerful strategy to drive performance and talent engagement
“I gained insights and learned new tactics that I am already planning to use within my organization,” said Maura Hamilton, Strategic Communication Partner, Millipore Sigma, after attending Waggl Harvest 2018.
The best way to learn is from others. Waggl has assembled a treasure trove of brilliant Harvest speakers who will share how they have increased engagement, enhanced culture, aligned teams around goals, implemented change initiatives, activated talent and more. Here are just a few of the folks who will be speaking at Waggl Harvest 2019:
- Josh Bersin, President and Founder of Bersin Associates. Josh is a world-renowned industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte, leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning. “I am a global research analyst, public speaker, and writer on the topics of corporate human resources, talent management, recruiting, leadership, technology, and the intersection between work and life.”
- Larry McEvoy, President and CEO at Epidemic Leadership. Larry taps his dual background as an emergency physician and CEO to foster environments defined by high-performance results, rapid and diffuse learning across large numbers of people, and the vitality to keep people committing, innovating and returning.
- Russell Robinson, Ed.D. Russell is a highly regarded expert in employee engagement, empowerment, change management and communications, with deep experience working in the government administration industry as a healthcare services professional. As a passionate champion of employee engagement, Russell has spoken at several domestic and international conferences focusing on aspects that improve the workforce experience for civil servants.
- Laura Quinn, Co-founder, Epidemic Leadership. Laura’s mission is to help leaders create an epidemic of performance in everything they do through leadership development, coaching, advising, speaking and workshops.
- Alex Kinnebrew, CMO & Head of Growth Strategy, Waggl. Alex is a senior business leader with over 15 years of experience in strategy, innovation and systems design. She currently serves as CMO & Head of Growth Strategy for Waggl, a fast-growing Employee Voice platform that provides real-time feedback around critical business topics such as employee engagement, culture building, internal transformation, and operational excellence.
“Waggl Harvest 2019 will bring together true game-changers working to shift the way companies operate by bringing people from every part of their organizations into important conversations about innovation and culture,” said Craig Bardenheuer, Founder and Principal, create-innovate-operate and Waggl Harvest 2019 Advisory Team Member.
To learn more about Waggl Harvest and watch a video from last year’s event, please visit https://www.waggl.com/harvest/. In order to receive the early bird discount, please register today.
Waggl is the voice of people at work. Not a survey, not simply data -- Waggl is a real-time, transparent engagement platform that goes beyond measurement to catalyze authentic dialogue and alignment around critical business topics: Employee Engagement, Culture Building, Internal Transformation, and Operational Excellence. Waggl elevates Employee Voice to deliver actionable insight, fresh perspective, and tangible knowledge to leaders and teams. People thrive when you engage their voices to make a difference. Organizations excel when their unique talent DNA helps strengthen agility, resilience and retention. Waggl is the most powerful Employee Voice platform used by strategic HR and Executive leaders today.
With a highly-seasoned management team and advisors including esteemed executives from Glassdoor, SuccessFactors, and Coupa, Waggl has built a customer-first culture that values strong relationships and ongoing innovation. The company’s solutions are continually evolving in response to input from its global customer base, which includes industry leaders such as Paychex, ebay, City Electric Supply, UCHealth, American Public Media, and Freddie Mac, and many others. For more information, please visit: http://www.waggl.com/.
# # #