"42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn" is the user friendly guide to connecting with the millions of LinkedIn members for aspiring business people who want to improve their contacts.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
In the age of the Internet, keeping up with the competition demands the cultivation of contacts even when business owners are sleeping. Finally, there is an answer to leap ahead of the competition by utilizing LinkedIn where millions of registered users are waiting to connect with other professionals.
The long awaited release of the 2nd edition of the book '42 Rules for 24-hour Success on LinkedIn' occurs on September 17, 2013. This is a user friendly guide designed to leverage business owners towards higher profitability. Co-author Chris Muccio states that "the profitability comes by showing these vested entrepreneurs how to use the power of LinkedIn to build visibility, make connections, and support their brand."
Finally, the rules to explain how to use LinkedIn for Lead Generation in this new edition including never revealed before insights for generating more leads that convert to sales. Five years have passed since the best-selling first edition on Amazon was initially released.
Now since LinkedIn has exploded, there are over 200 million LinkedIn users craving the answer to how they can generate results through the use of LinkedIn. This 2nd edition was completely rewritten to answer the burning questions of those inquisitive people.
“Almost every business person I meet is on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, the vast majority are getting very little benefit from it,” says Muccio. “Most of these people have two things in common. First, they have a basic LinkedIn presence. Second, they all wonder why this basic presence is not generating new business leads.”
With the changes in technology and the revelation of a road map that gives you the fast lane to online lead generation is easier then you thought now that you have the strategy to avoid the hazards and detour the obstacles along the way.
"42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn" features ninety-five percent new material including:
-Over 100 tips and tactics
-12 Case Studies of successful outcomes providing a great example of learning to show
others how successful parties used LinkedIn to generate results
-Business Road maps to create an innovative, yet simple to follow, understandable
-Multi-media - Free downloads of 21 LinkedIn video tips, workbook information, and more
In short, while the title of the entire work is the same, the manuscript is literally a brand new book, filled with all new insight!
To secure a copy of the newly released book '42 Rules for 24 Hour Success on LinkedIn' (2nd Edition) connect to the product on Amazon.
Supporting the book launch combined with supporting the new owners of the book "42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn' who are eager to turn their business around for the better are in for a treat. Twenty five successful business owners have contributed supplemental products specifically geared to boost sales and productivity.
Save the receipt number acquired from Amazon and enter it at the launch site '42 Rules for 24-Hour Success to LinkedIn.' to acquire the complimentary bonus products donated from the following 20+businesses:
- "How to Use Your Book as Your Business Card" Home Study e-Course by Andrea Adams-Miller, TheREDCarpetConnection.com Publishing, Publicity, and Talent Agency
- "On Purpose Results" Action Guide by Gary Barnes International
- Get more Customers, Revenue and Results - One Free Pass for CR3NOW Conference
- Two-Minute Tips – Free Daily Videos to Increase Your LinkedIn Effectiveness
- Increase Your LinkedIn Effectiveness through Your Rapid Action Plan
- 5 Surefire Ways to Become a Media Darling by Susan Harrow
*: Success Tweets and Success Tweets Explained by Bud Bilanich
- A Hubspot Introduction to Digital Marketing Lead Generation
- Podcast Mini-Course + Podcast Blueprint + Training Webinar by Kris Gilbertson
- Web Site Conversion Optimization Cheat Sheet by Vince Gelormine
- Two Weapons that Boost Career Competitiveness by Cindy Kraft
- A CEO’s Secret Weapon – How to Accelerate Success by Frumi Barr
- Free LinkedIn Workbook to accompany 42 Rules for 24 Hour Success on Linked – 2nd Edition
- Marketing ROI Package by Lorraine Ball
- Top 10 LinkedIn Status Updates by Margie Zable Fisher, Zable Fisher Public Relations:
- 10 Free Strategies for Marketing on The Internet by Jay Berkowitz
- Day Program to Power Up Your Linkedin Presence by Des Walsh
- #CREATING THOUGHT LEADERS tweet book 01 by Mitchell Levy
- Checklist for Financial Freedom by Miranda Marquit
- Website Redesign: The 7 secrets to a better site by Antoine Dupont
- A Practical Guide to Building a Killer Content Strategy
- Free analysis of business or personal finances and asset protection by Van Horn Law Group
- Brain Breaks e-Book by LaVonna Roth
- LeadGen 20/20 Content Portal
- Dream Designer Extraordinaire
Reminder to secure a copy of the newly released book '42 Rules for 24 Hour Success on LinkedIn' (2nd Edition) on September 17, 2013 by investing in the product at Amazon.
Save the receipt number acquired from Amazon and enter it at the launch site '42 Rules for 24-Hour Success to LinkedIn.' to Acquire the complimentary bonus products
About Co-author Chris Muccio
Chris Muccio is an accomplished and highly motivated executive who draws upon insightful experiences from his successful career in Corporate America. He guides emerging businesses and global brands on the most effective strategies.These strategies include uncovering profit and growth opportunities, creating rapid and sustainable results, and minimizing the overwhelm factors that challenge many entrepreneurial organizations.He provides powerful business vision through his ability to strategically convert complex business issues into manageable tactical plans. Chris, a highly-sought after businessman, is revered for his knowledge of digital marketing. This is the 2nd edition of "42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn" that Muccio has co-authored.