Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2013
This highly competitive market is saturated with multiple targeted monoclonal Antibody (mAb) therapies and small molecules, yet more of these treatments are expected to enter the market over the next few years. Despite this, the current developmental pipeline is highly innovative beyond these me-too products and incremental innovations and promises a number of first-in-class products across all stages. These new developments are driven by improvements in the understanding of signaling pathways and underlying disease mechanisms of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). These highly innovative products are expected to increase the diversity of available products, in terms of mechanism of action over the coming decade and are likely to have a significant impact on the dynamics of the clinical and commercial landscape. The market is also characterized by high activity in licensing and co-development deals. In particular, there is sustained commercial interest in pipeline biologic therapies with a range of molecular targets. There is also considerable interest in small molecule inhibitors of intracellular kinases despite their clinical performances not being as well established as biologics or mAbs.
The report analyzes the RA pipeline and strategic alliance landscape with particular emphasis on first-in-class programs.
The report provides:
- A brief introduction to RA, including symptoms, pathophysiology, and an overview of the pharmacotherapy
- Highlights of the changing molecular target landscape between marketed and pipeline products with particular focus on innovation
- A comprehensive review of first-in-class pipeline therapies; the pipeline is analyzed by Phase distribution, molecule type, molecular target, and administration route
- Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets highlighting early-stage programs with clinical utility that has yet to be evaluated, as well as an in-depth literature review of novel molecular targets
- Assessment of the licensing and co-development deals for RA therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
The report will assist business development strategies of companies who wish to develop RA therapies with improved benefits to existing treatments. In addition, this report will be of interest to companies seeking to expand pipeline portfolios through licensing agreements and co-development deals allowing them to:
- Understand the overall focal shifts in therapeutic molecular targets of RA treatments
- Identify first-in-class product development and understand the therapeutic and commercial prospects of first-in-class developmental programs based on available animal model data
- Assess the value of products benchmarked against licensed and co-developed therapeutic programs
- Spot first-in-class programs that are potentially available for licensing and co-development deals
Major Points From Table of Contents
List of Tables
Table 1: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class, High Mobility Box Protein-1 Inhibitors
Table 2: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class High Mobility Box Protein-1 Inhibitors
Table 3: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class IL-10 Receptor Activator
Table 4: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of HSP60
Table 5: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of HSP60
Table 6: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of IL-15
Table 7: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of MIF
Table 8: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of Very Late Antigen
Table 9: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Inhibitors of Very Late Antigen
Table 10: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Modulators of Cathepsin S
Table 11: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Modulators of NURR-1
Table 12: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class modulators of Interleukin-1 Associated Kinase 4
Table 13: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Modulators of Immunoproteosome Subunit 7
Table 14: Pipeline, Global, First-in-class Modulators of Immunoproteosome Subunit 7
Table 15: References for Figures 5 and 8
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=120428.
Browse more reports on Pharmaceuticals Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.