The race is on to spend down FSA dollars, and consumers need meaningful options that support their everyday health.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 19, 2022
With just days remaining until the December 31 use-it-or-lose-it deadline, Health-E Commerce, parent brand to FSAstore.com, is helping consumers spend down higher-than-normal FSA balances by sharing 10 convenient ways to use FSA dollars in the next 10 days – before funds expire and are forfeited back to the employers who sponsor these accounts.
“The race is on to spend down FSA dollars, and consumers need meaningful options that support their everyday health,” said Shawna Hausman, chief marketing officer, Health-E Commerce. “Fortunately, we stock over 2,500 products at FSA Store that are all guaranteed eligible, so there’s zero guesswork. And if you’re in a spending crunch, you’ll appreciate the ability to use your FSA card to make purchases until midnight on December 31 without having to submit any paperwork.”
10 fast, convenient ways to spend FSA dollars. Consumers can find FSA inspiration and convenience by shopping these top FSA product categories on FSA Store:
- Hi-tech health: Caring for your health has never been easier, thanks to technology. Use FSA funds to ease stress and anxiety with CalmiGo Smart Calming Companion, or take a load off with the Sharper Image® Calming Heat Massaged Weighted Heating Pad.
- Acne and skincare: Taking care of your skin during winter can be a challenge, but your FSA can help. Revitalize and protect your skin with a wide range of skincare products, or try out FSA-eligible light therapy devices.
- Baby and mom: There is no greater holiday joy than a new loved one in your family. Keep baby and mom happy and healthy with FSA-eligible products like the Elvie Double Electric Breast Pump, Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer, Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes, and many more.
- Bundles: FSA Store offers product bundles that combine complementary products for specific health needs. From the Wellness Bundle to the Fertility Bundle or the Hyperice Bundle, you can quickly find everything you need for optimal health.
- New Arrivals: Want the latest and greatest products? Shop the new arrivals category for eligible items like the Aura Pulse Comprehensive Health Tracker, the Chirp 3-in-1 Muscle Roller, and the Supergoop! Limited Edition Jumbo Glowscreen SPF 40, 2.5 oz.
- Menstrual care products: Use your tax-free healthcare dollars to purchase items you use every month, like menstrual care products. Shop FSA Store's wide selection, or check out the new Monthly Menstrual Essentials Bundle.
- Sun care: Even in the dead of winter, our skin needs protection from the sun. Select lotions, sunscreens, and sun protection lip balms that contain an SPF of 15 or greater are all FSA eligible.
- Diagnostic products: Knowing your numbers and tracking your vitals can be important for managing health conditions and simply living a healthy lifestyle. Shop eligible diagnostic devices and genetic health testing kits, including the best-selling 23andMe Health Service.
- Therapeutic pain relief: Don’t let nagging joint and muscle pain get in the way of your busy schedule. Therapeutic pain relief products provide much-needed, drug-free relief at the source.
- Medicine and treatments: The absolute last thing you need is an illness getting in the way of the holidays. Manage cold or allergy symptoms with over-the-counter medications and make sure you’re getting enough rest with nighttime sleep aids.
For more ideas, account holders can take advantage of our searchable eligibility list and
2022 FSA Deadline Spending Guide, another way that FSA Store makes deadline shopping easy. In addition to featuring the top bundles, new arrivals, and ideas for every account balance, FSAstore.com makes deadline spending hassle free with:
- The largest exclusive selection of 100% guaranteed FSA-eligible products.
- 24/7 access to trusted FSA experts via phone, email, or online chat.
- The ability to use an FSA debit card and skip the paper claims.
- Fast and free shipping on orders over $50.
- Accepts all deadline orders until midnight on December 31.
About Health-E Commerce
Health- E Commerce is the parent brand to FSA Store, HSA Store and WellDeservedHealth, a family of online marketplaces that serve the 70+ million consumers enrolled in pre-tax health and wellness accounts. The company also created Caring Mill, a popular private-label line of health products that benefits Children’s Health Fund and enables customers to make a donation with each purchase. Since 2010, the Health-E Commerce brands have led the direct-to-consumer e-commerce market for exclusively pre-tax health and wellness benefits. Health-E Commerce plays an essential role in expanding product eligibility for important new categories within the list of eligible medical expenses.