Our furnished apartments are the ideal solution and our amazing team and around-the-clock concierge team are available to answer all questions.
New York City, NY (PRWEB) January 20, 2016
Of the estimated 56 million people who will visit New York City in 2016, many will descend upon The Big Apple to celebrate the arrival of spring. And in advance of this seasonal tourism crush, Furnished Apartments NYC leader “Stay Awhile” has 5-tips for travelers that could prevent their excursion from turning into a regrettable nightmare.
Specifically, Stay Awhile, which has a large inventory of affordable, yet upscale accommodations for both short-term and long-term visits, is sharing 5 key reasons why the company’s furnished apartments are a better choice over bunking with family or booking a hotel room:
1. Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments, while upscale and elegant, are very cost effective when compared to hotel rooms. Furthermore, most hotels tack on additional “resort fees” for basics like Internet, kitchenettes, and even workouts. Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments offer complimentary Internet (both wireless and high-speed broadband cable), as well as full kitchens with full-size state-of-the-art appliances and complimentary onsite gym facilities.
2. Travelers who choose Stay Awhile can host gatherings that range from casual get-togethers, to formal parties and even soirees. Plus use of the amenities is always complimentary and pets are always welcomed!
3. Stay Awhile’s apartments are simply fun to stay in, plus apartments are located in some of New York City’s coolest neighborhoods.
4. While staying with family seems like a fun idea, waiting in line to use bathrooms, running out of hot water, sleeping on uncomfortable fold-out beds, can quickly spoil a joyful mood.
5. Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments are located in established New York City neighborhoods, and within walking distance to recreational areas, parks, churches and places of worship, tourist sites, and all major transit routes to attend those holiday parties and dinners. Guests personally experience “Springtime in New York” on an authentic level that is simply not available to most hotel-bound visitors.
Stay Awhile was started two year ago by Jack Katz and Mayer Klein, the Co-Founders of Stay Awhile, both have been pivotal in providing services to the Williamsburg community through their Lifestyle brands: Stay Awhile and the Williamsburg Brooklyn apartments firm City View Living. “Our furnished apartments are the ideal solution and our amazing team and around-the-clock concierge team are available to answer all questions” says Jack Katz.
For additional information, including a searchable database of numerous NYC furnished apartment options, visit http://www.stayawhileny.com. Prospective guests can also email service(at)stayawhileny(dot)com or call 718-224-7829.
About Stay Awhile
Stay Awhile has offered short term furnished apartments in communites around New York City for over two years. Currently Stay Awhile and their sister company City View Living provide Lifestyle choices for today’s business/leisure traveler as well as corporate traveler looking for productive, fun, interesting and creative communities to visit and experience. Immerse yourself and Stay Awhile…