Santa Fe, NM (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
The Hospital Foundation plans an expanded event this year involving golf, a silent auction, dinner, dancing, and the incomparable Lily Tomlin.
WHAT: The Gala and Golf Getaway is a fundraising weekend for the Christus St. Vincent Hospital Foundation. Proceeds from the event will go to expanding the ICU at Christus St. Vincent Hospital.
DATE: September 21, 2013
TIME: Events occur all day but the evening gala includes a silent and live auction, dinner, Lily Tomlin performance, and post-party dancing.
PLACE: Buffalo Thunder Resort and Spa
20 Buffalo Thunder Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Friday night cocktail party at La Mesita Ranch with Native American hoop dancers with purchase of a weekend package.
- Saturday morning golf on the Towa Golf Course including a $1 million dollar hole-in-one shoot out as well as a hole-in-one shoot out for a brand new Lexus.
- A variety of packages that include spa, hotel, and gaming credits.
- The music of SWAG, an Albuquerque band, on Saturday night.
- A large silent and live auction featuring items in all price ranges.
- An incredible live performance by Lily Tomlin.
- Gourmet dinner and open bar with purchase of a ticket.
- Opportunity to help the hospital expand its ICU to provide better service for northern New Mexico patients.
For tickets and more information, go to http://www.stvin.org/gala2013 or call Mary McGyver at the CSV Foundation Office at 505-913-5959.