“The Ledgex portfolio management platform is a true front, middle and back office solution for investment managers who invest in alternative assets,” said Brian Macallister, managing director at Ledgex Systems.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
Ledgex Systems, a provider of portfolio management solutions for fund of funds and multi-fund managers, today announced general availability for Version 6.0 of the Ledgex portfolio management platform. The newest version delivers general ledger accounting tools that simplify and facilitate preparation of financial statements and accounts.
The Ledgex platform combines portfolio management, manager research, liquidity management and investor reporting into a single platform, increasing efficiency and allowing firms to better manage risk and compliance. The addition of Ledgex General Ledger further enhances the platform by simplifying current complex accounting procedures for users and delivering greater financial visibility.
New features and benefits delivered in Ledgex 6.0 include:
- Automatic journal entry postings for common portfolio transactions and translation of portfolio transactions into journal entries;
- Ability to access detailed information quickly and easily via chart of accounts drilldown and financial statement reporting;
- Easy creation of customized balance sheets, income statements and trial balances for clients on-demand or on a scheduled basis;
- GAAP Financials and complex fund-structure look-through support;
- Execution of intra-month and EOM cash reconciliation and reporting; and
- Improved cash projections through consideration of reconciled cash receipts with projected cash expectations.
“The Ledgex portfolio management platform is a true front, middle and back office solution for investment managers who invest in alternative assets,” said Brian Macallister, managing director at Ledgex Systems. “Ledgex is committed to delivering the highest level of technology solutions and support to our clients and the addition of Ledgex General Ledger will continue to reaffirm this.”
Ledgex General Ledger further enhances the existing Ledgex platform, which includes:
- Ledgex Portfolio Manager, a comprehensive portfolio management system that allows managers to easily manage complex portfolio structures and look through these portfolios for exposure, performance and manager concentration.
- Ledgex Liquidity, an advanced liquidity modeling utility and reporting engine that, given certain conditions, generates all available options for accessing assets by processing each tranche and their respective trade characteristics with a manager’s liquidity terms.
- Ledgex Research, a customizable module that combines CRM, document management and research management capabilities within a single system that removes silos and puts manager research in context with the entire portfolio management strategy.
- Ledgex Investor Relations, a highly configurable tool designed specifically for managing communications, capital movements, meetings and client interactions in a centralized system that brings organization to the investor relationship management (IRM) process.
About Ledgex Systems
Ledgex Systems is transforming the way fund of funds, endowments, pensions and family offices manage their portfolios, make investment decisions and meet investor demands. The powerful Ledgex platform is an integrated technology suite that streamlines front and middle office functions of investment management firms. The comprehensive suite features four modules: Ledgex Portfolio Manager, Ledgex Manager Research, Ledgex Liquidity and Ledgex Investor Relations.
For more information on Ledgex, visit our website at http://www.ledgex.com or call +1-877-700-1921.