Level Up or Level Down. Get Total Control of your Air Springs with the click of a button.
SURREY, British Columbia (PRWEB) October 29, 2018
Who needs another remote? The AMP Wireless bluetooth app connects instantly to your on-board air system giving you total control of your air springs in the palm of your hand.
No more fiddling around with an air chuck and pressure gauge at the gas station, no more running wires and drilling holes through your vehicle’s dash, no more plastic remotes.
The heavy duty AMP Wireless Air Spring Controls kit features:
- An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure
- Military grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Sealed pressure sensors that provide reliable measurements
- Pre-assembled plug & play harnesses for an effortless install
- Molex and Delphi connectors that have proven to pass all salt, fog, and immersion testing. As a result, this kit is rated for temperatures as low as -40 and up to a maximum of 85 Celsius.
The majority of the kit comes pre-assembled and it can be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
Specially designed for those with On-board Air, Pacbrake’s AMP Wireless Controls kit allows you to tap into any on-board air system and control any air spring kit currently installed on your vehicle. It includes universal mounting brackets specifically designed to fit onto the frame rail of any truck currently on the market.
Proudly made in Canada, this kit has a 2 year warranty and comes complete with everything required for the install.
- AMP Wireless Controls air board assembly (Controller, Solenoid Block, Pressure Sensors and harnesses)
- A free mobile application**
- Air lines, connectors & mounting hardware
AMP Wireless Air Spring Controls gives you the freedom to adjust your air spring pressure at the tip of your fingers. You can be confident that no matter the weather, load or road conditions, you will always have control of your air springs.
For more information please refer to our website at http://www.pacbrake.com/wireless or call us at 800.663.0096
**The phone is not a part of the kit