Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Bedros Keuilian knew he had to come up with new and innovative ways to get more personal training clients before he could turn Fit Body Boot Camp into the fastest-growing fitness franchise in the world. The explosion of his company led to him becoming one of the most sought-after fitness business coaches in the country, advising celebrity trainers and fitness experts for television networks.
Now that 2013 is nearly coming to a close, Keuilian says that he wanted to share some tips with personal trainers so they can have a chance to grow their business before the holidays hit.
He explains, “I wanted to share these tips because I believe the number one factor in success is action and speed of implementation, and if personal trainers were to apply these tips to their business today, they'll see a big difference by Christmas. It’s true that those who take action the fastest and most often is more likely to be the most successful.”
Here are Keuilian’s top ten tips personal trainers can use to drive more clients into their business and increase profits.
1. Twenty percent of your clients give you eighty percent of your profits. Find out who the 20% are, and get more of them.
2. It costs five times as much to get a new client versus getting more money from your existing clients. Figure out what other value you can add to your client's lives and sell them more of it (like nutrition programming, supplements, branded gear) .
3. The most successful fitness professionals understand that they're not selling personal training or boot camp, rather results, an outcome, and an experience.
4. In our business the first workout session determines whether that client will be with your for the long haul or drop off and become a statistic.
5. Understanding and adapting to the market's motivation, demand, and wants is not an option, it's a necessity if you want your business to survive and thrive.
6. Never ignore your current clients while pursuing new ones.
7. Demonstration of proof (before and after pictures) is one of the most powerful way to get new clients. If you're not "friends" with Nate Dilworth of Fit Body Boot Camp San Antonio on Facebook then you should be. He's the king of pumping out amazing transformations and documenting them with photos then sharing them all over Facebook.
8. Sell what your clients want not what they need.
9. Be cool. Treat your clients, prospects, and even deal of the day buyers like guests in your home. Be cool and text them pump up messages, send them thank you messages on Facebook, and send your clients a handwritten "thank you" card with a $10 gift card in it as a way of showing appreciation. It will go a long way.
10. Be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else. No one likes a "me too" copycat. Find your voice, live your passion, and put your personality into your business and your marketing.
About Bedros Keuilian
Bedros Keuilian, known as the “hidden genius” behind many of the most successful brands and businesses throughout the fitness industry, is a renowned fitness entrepreneur and longtime fitness marketing expert who specializes in teaching personal trainers how to start a fitness business. In addition to being the founder and CEO of FitPro Newsletter and FitPro Magazine, two software technologies used by thousands of fitness professionals worldwide to attract more clients, build their business, and boost their profits, he is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog PTPower.com and president of the world's fast growing fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. To find out more about Bedros Keuilian or the fitness franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp, please visit http://www.ptpower.com and http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com.