Join the Webinar on Thursday, March 19th 2:00pm EST
(PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Glenridge HealthCare Solutions, a valued partner for healthcare organizations, develops strategies that are compatible with client operations, to achieve optimal results. The company's approach will guide healthcare payers and providers considering the Medicare Advantage Program and established Medicare Advantage Program Leaders evaluating areas for expansion and contraction.
Title: Strategic Analytics in Medicare Advantage Service Area Evaluation to generate exceptional business results.
Date: Thursday, March 19th 2:00pm EST.
Presenters: Ellen Brown, Vice President, Strategic Consulting & Justin Politi, Executive Consultant for Glenridge HealthCare Solutions.
As the Medicare Advantage Program continues to expand and experience significant enrollment growth it is critical to understand that program marketplace dynamics vary considerably from region to region. Providers and health plans need to have the appropriate information to make informed decisions on the service areas that they are evaluating to understand the true opportunity. Consideration of government reimbursement rates, competitive landscape, regional demographics and market alignments are essential in determining feasibility. It is also just as important to make sure clients are developing a network that consists of the right set of providers and product for the target consumer.
Glenridge offers strategic analytic tools and support that are designed to help support health plans and providers in the difficult service area evaluation decision making process. The market analysis and scorecard performance approaches consider the critical factors that impact health plan profitability. Glenridge also has the tools and resources to assist plans and providers in identifying the appropriate providers to contract with so networks can be built the right way from the start.
This leads to:
- High Performing Networks
- Expansions into service areas that offer the best odds at program success
- Avoiding costly mistakes in expanding into markets with low probability for returning ROI
- Review effective strategic analytic capabilities that help organizations determine what regions, products, and networks will be best positioned for success within the geographies under consideration.
- Understand methods for evaluating Medicare Advantage Plan feasibility for those provider organizations looking to move upstream in a common entry segment of Medicare.
- Learn how Glenridge provides information that helps score and quantify each market based on a number of factors, including: reimbursement, product design, competitive environment, socioeconomics, rovider network, Medicare patterns of care and benchmarks, MA market penetration, and in some cases, payer claims experience.
- Learn how Glenridge can help clients determine the regions for expansion, and/or contraction the state of the art tools that are utilized to help develop high performing networks that will ensure success.
Register Today [http://www.glenridgehealth.com/events/
Ellen Brown, Vice President, Strategic Consulting at Glenridge, directs Glenridge HealthCare Solutions’ consulting services division serving the nation’s leading healthcare payers and providers. Her work leverages an expertise in healthcare finance and healthcare reform, as well as a diverse background in strategic planning, marketing, product development, finance, underwriting, network development and actuarial services.
Justin Politi, Executive Consultant at Glenridge HealthCare Solutions brings deep expertise and experience in Managed Medicaid health plans, dual Medicare-Medicaid health plans, network strategy & Implementation and Payer and Provider Negotiations. He has a thorough understanding of Health Plan operations for managed Medicaid and other government programs.
Check this link often to view more upcoming events: http://www.glenridgehealth.com/events/
Glenridge HealthCare Solutions is a professional services and data management firm specializing in provider network development, managed care programs and health plan operations. Current engagements include regional and national network development initiatives, financial modeling, medical home and ACO development. In addition to an impressive team of managed care professionals, we have proprietary project and data management systems specifically developed to manage projects and data for medium and large scale network development projects. We have offices in the DC/Baltimore area, a team of managed care contractors throughout the country, as well as a call center and document processing center to support the administrative needs of national initiatives.