Agriculture industry growth in India and China is expected to drive amines market over the forecast period.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) December 16, 2014
The Global Amines Market is expected to reach USD 14.07 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing application scope in paints & coatings, personal care products, crop protection, surfactants and water treatment are expected to play an important role in driving market growth over the next six years. The Governments of China, India and Middle East have increased their expenditure on infrastructure improvement, which is expected to have a positive impact on amines demand in surfactant.
Browse full research report on Global Amines Market at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/amines-industry
Ethanolamines were the largest product segment, accounting for more than 50% of market volume in 2013. Increased use of Ethanolamine as a cleaning agent and corrosion inhibitor is expected to drive market growth in the near future. Fatty amines are expected to be the fastest growing product segment, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2014 to 2020. Personal care products market growth is expected to drive fatty amines demand over the next six years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global amines market was 3,663.6 kilotons in 2013 and is expected to reach 4,607.3 kilotons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2014 to 2020.
- Amines were majorly used in crop protection, accounting for more than 30% of market volume in 2013. Agriculture industry growth coupled with increased concerns towards yield improvement among farmers is expected to play an important role in driving amines demand in crop protection.
- North America was one of the largest amines markets exceeding 30% of global demand in 2013. Personal care products market growth coupled with Mexico’s emergence as an automotive hub is expected to drive market growth in the near future.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014 to 2020. Growing agriculture industry in India and China coupled with automotive production growth in China, Malaysia and Indonesia are expected to have a positive impact on amines market. Governments of China and India have framed favorable FDI policies to promote investments, which are expected to open new market opportunities over the next six years.
- Amines market is highly fragmented on account of the presence of numerous manufacturers globally. Key companies such as BASF have increased their production capacity of amines in China owing to industry growth in agriculture, automotive and personal care products.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global amines market on the basis of product, application and region:
Amines Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Fatty Amines
- Other Amines
Amines Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Crop Protection
- Water Treatment
- Personal Care
Amines Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
More information on Amines Market at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/amines-industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. Is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Grand View Research