Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
According to Global and China Rubber Machinery Industry Report, 2014-2017 report it is projected that the market size of rubber machinery in China will reach USD4.07 billion. Fueled by the rise in tire investment, the rubber machinery industry in China, following a downturn in 2012, showed a strong rebound in 2013, with the revenue for the year hitting USD2.3 billion, up 36.5% from a year earlier. And the revenue accounted for 48.6% of the global total, rising 8.2 percentage points compared with 2012. In the future, with the rapid growth in the production and total ownership of automobiles in China, the supporting tire market will present a rapid development, thus giving an impetus to the rapid growth of the revenue from the rubber machinery industry in China. What's more, the global leading tire manufacturers will speed up the establishment of factories in China, which would drive the demand for tire exports, thereby further expanding the market demand for the rubber machinery in China.
In 2013, the top 5 rubber machinery enterprises in China by the revenue from rubber machinery business were respectively MESNAC, Dalian Rubber & Plastics Machinery, Yiyang Rubber & Plastics Machinery Group, Tianjin Saixiang Technology and Guilin Rubber Machinery, the same ranking with that of 2012. And their revenue from rubber machinery business were USD405 million and USD193.4 million, USD134.9 million, USD127.9 million, and USD81.9 million, respectively, up 30.8%, -7.0%, 38.2%, 49.2% and 6.0%, separately, on a year-on-year basis. Among the top 5, however, Yiyang Rubber & Plastics Machinery Group and Guilin Rubber Machinery are the subsidiaries of China National Chemical Equipment Corp.(CNCE), which also holds Fujian Sino-Rubber Machinery Co., Ltd., a third subsidiary specializing in rubber machinery business. In addition, vulcanizer and internal mixer series, manufactured by CNCE, are sold under the two Chinese brands of "Lichuang" and "Double-Wheel".
Global and China Rubber Machinery Industry Report, 2014-2017 involves 6 chapters and 95 charts, including the followings:
- Introduction of China's macro environment;
- Overview of rubber machinery industry, including the definition, relevant policies and industry chain, etc.;
- Global and China's rubber machinery market, including the overall market size, regional market size as well as the enterprises' competition pattern, etc.;
- Market segments of rubber machinery industry, including market status and size of internal mixers, radial tire molding machines, vulcanizing machines and tire molds;
- Analysis of global and China's major rubber machinery manufacturers, including their profile, revenue, revenue structure, gross margin, R&D expenditure, as well as the revenue from rubber machinery business and related subsidiaries, and development strategies, etc.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=288437.
- HF Group
- VMI Holland BV
- Larsen & Toubro
- Mesnac Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Yiyang Rubber & Plastics Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Saixiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guilin Rubber Machinery Factory
- Guangzhou SCUT Bestry Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Huaxiang Automatic Control Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chemical Guilin Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Doublestar Rubber & Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Jingyie Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Yaxi Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Beijing BAMTRI Dairui Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Beijing New Universal Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dalian CanMade Rubber & Plastics Machinery
- Wuxi Double Elephant Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Greatoo Molds Inc.
Other new reports by SinoMarketInsight @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/sinomarketinsight/.
China Automotive Gasoline Engine Supporting Report, 2014-2017: It is predicted that by 2017 automotive gasoline engine market in China will maintain a growth rate of 9% or so, with the total estimated sales volume exceeding 20 million units.
China Multi-purpose Vehicle (MPV) Industry Report, 2014-2017: The report forecasts China's MPV market will maintain a rapid growth rate in the coming years and the sales volume will reach 1.6 million units in 2017.
China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017: Analyst predicts that sales volume of axle in China during 2014-2017 will register a CAGR of 6%, and will reach 15.67 million sets by 2017. As a key auto part, the development of axle industry is closely related to that of entire automobile industry, notably commercial vehicle industry. In 2013, commercial vehicle output in China rose 7.46%, and axle market grew steadily, with annual sales volume amounting to 12.48 million sets, up 10.23% year on year.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.