London (PRWEB UK) 23 June 2014
The Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition is Europe's leading military satellite communications event bringing together over 400 of the industry’s key senior military representatives who use MilSatCom in their operations alongside the world’s leading SatCom solutions providers and operators.
This year's event will focus on current operational challenges faced by MilSatCom end-users such as difficulty of establishing SatCom capability when troops have just been deployed; managing MilSatCom on difficult terrain and the issue of securing cost-efficient MilSatCom and how to overcome these challenges through international cooperation with both military and civil projects. Click here for further information.
Places are extremely limited for this event.
The £300 early bird offer expires on the 30th June so those interested in attending are advised to register early to avoid disappointment. Click here to book today.
Key reasons to attend Global MilSatCom 2014:
- Two NEW keynote addresses - Hear from:
Lieutenant General (Rtd) Anil Chait, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff Chairman, Government of India Ministry of Defence
Major Cihan ERCAN, Satellite Project Officer, Turkish Armed Forces
- Over 30 key presentations from senior military and government representatives including: DGA France, The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAInBw), Italian Ministry of Defence, Danish Defence, Ghana Armed Forces, US Air Force, Canadian Department of Defence, Brazilian Armed Forces, US Naval Research Laboratory, CONAE plus many more
- NEW NATIONS to speak include: Turkey, India, Argentina, Tanzania and Ghana
- Network with over 100 senior military representatives from across the world
- Region-focused conference agenda for more specialised content:
Day 1 will focus on EU including the Host Nation, Day 2 - the Americas including Latin America and Day 3 – will feature presentations from the three main regions Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Click here to view the conference agenda
- Two NEW interactive workshops:
A - Role of Satellite in Operational Situational Awareness-Latest Technological Trends - Hosted by Catapult Satellite Application
B - Satellite Interference- Technology and Tools - Hosted by Satellite Interference Reduction Group.
With the event selling out for the past 10 years, make sure you secure your seat today and save £300.
For further information please visit http://www.globalmilsatcom.com or contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly professional, independent and global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses, and online Communities. The SMi Group creates and delivers events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.