This report provides an in-depth analysis of global mineral sands market with focus on titanium dioxide minerals and zircon.
(PRWEB) February 13, 2014
The report titled "Global Mineral Sand Industry: Trends and Opportunities (2013-2018)" provides an in-depth analysis of global mineral sands market with focus on titanium dioxide minerals and zircon. The report also covers major applications and attributes of both these heavy minerals. It also accesses the key opportunities and underlying trends in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry in the forecasted period (2013-18). Further, key players of the industry such as Iluka Resources Ltd., Rio Tinto plc and Tronox Limited are also profiled in the report.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/311706.html.
- Mineral sands refer to group of minerals commonly found and mined together from water or wind concentrated deposits. The industry primarily involves mining and processing of zircon and titanium dioxide products (ilmenite, rutile and upgraded titanium dioxide products of synthetic rutile, slag and upgraded slag). Mineral sands deposits around the world typically contain both titanium dioxide mineral and, usually, a minor proportion of zircon. Both of these heavy minerals have different properties, prices and distinct end use markets.
- In recent years, the global mineral sand industry particularly titanium dioxide minerals and zircon is on the threshold of enormous growth. The growth of the industry is driven by growing urbanization trend, ceramic tiles consumption growth and demand from aerospace industry. However, factors such as low pigment plant capacity utilization, exchange rate fluctuation, radiological concerns and other disruptions are posing challenge to growth of the industry. Major trends prevailing in the market are end to Long Term Contracts (LTC) in the industry, popularity of zircon flour and vertical integration in the industry.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=311706.
Segment Coverage: Titanium Dioxide Minerals, Zircon
Company Coverage: Iluka Resources Ltd., Rio Tinto plc, Tronox Limited
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mineral Sand Industry
3. Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Minerals
5. Global Mineral Sand Industry: Growth Drivers & Challenges
6. Global Mineral Sand Industry Trends
7. Competitive Landscape: Global Mineral Sand Industry
8. Company Profiles: Global Mineral Sand Industry
8.1 Iluka Resources Ltd.
8.2 Rio Tinto plc
8.3 Tronox Limited
List of Tables and Figures
Figure 1: The Mineral Sands Industry: Overview
Table 1: Commercially Important Heavy Mineral
Table 2: Physical Properties and Chemistry of Common Mineral Sand
Table 3: Titanium Dioxide Content of Feedstocks
Table 4: Key Differences between Chloride and Sulphate Processing
Table 5: Comparison of Chloride and Sulfate Process Advantages
Table 6: Titanium Dioxide Application and Attributes
Table 7: Titanium Pigment Applications and Growth Drivers
Table 8: Zircon Application and Attributes
Table 9: Zircon Product Classification - Median Size and Applications
Table 11: EPS Growth Comparison of Leading Mineral Sand Industry Companies
Table 12: P/E and Dividend Yield Comparison of Leading Mineral Sand Industry Companies
Explore more reports on Mining & Utilities markets @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/mining-market-research.html.
France Mining Industry Analysis: Trends and Opportunities (2013-2018) @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/300877.html.
Democratic Republic of the Congo Mining Report Q1 2014 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/300918.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the mining & utilities industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, healthcare, agriculture, medical devices and much more.