Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 19, 2014
The sports equipment market consists of equipment for ball sports, adventure sports, fitness, golf, racket sports, winter sports, and other sports such as archery, billiards, indoor games, bowling, in-line skating, martial arts, wheel sports, pogo sticks, and fishing equipment.
The global sports equipment market is expected to generate total revenues of $68.4 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012. The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $78.3 billion by the end of 2017.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/303221.html.
Global Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, and forecast to 2016). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global sports equipment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global sports equipment market
- Leading company guides reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global sports equipment market with five year forecasts
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=303221.
Your key questions answered:
- What was the size of the global sports equipment market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global sports equipment market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global sports equipment market?
Browse complete TOC at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/303221-toc.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the consumer goods industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, retail, environment, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, healthcare, advanced materials, medical devices, semiconductor and electronics and much more.