Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 07, 2014
Tablet growth has been stagnant and the global market for tablets is near saturation. This is evidenced by the fact that tablet sales of two leading brands Apple and Samsung have been losing shine. The market growth now weighs more on cheaper tablets of Chinese and white-box vendors. The trend toward lower-cost has forced tablet vendors to change their minds about processor adoption. This has led to a rise of Chinese tablet processor makers like MediaTek, RockChip, Allwinner, and Amlogic. Sales of Intel's low-cost processors has also picked up quickly in China. This report outlines the overall development of tablet processors and examines the future development of global tablet market under the influence of growing importance of Chinese players.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/353866.html.
List of Topics
- Key development trends among tablets of international brands, Chinese and white-box vendors and includes branded tablets' global market share analysis
- Worldwide tablet processor scale forecast for the period 2011-2016
- Supply chain analysis of tablet brands and their application processor suppliers from the United States, Korea, Taiwan, and China
- Overview of the development of Taiwanese MediaTek and Chinese white-box tablet processor makers such as RockChip and Allwinner, with several major processor makers' share in the Chinese white-box tablets included
- Highlights of lower-priced branded tablets and their influence on the tablet processor market landscape and includes the development of leading processor brands such as Intel in this area
Acer, Allwinner, Amazon, Amlogic, Apple, ASUS, AUO, Barnes &Noble, BOE, Bosch, Broadcom, BYD, CPT, CSR, Emdoor, Everest Semi, Fibocom, Focaltech, GalaxyCore, Goodix, Google, Haier, Hasee, Huawei, Ilitek, Innolux, InvenSense, ISSI, IVO, Kingston, Kionix, Malata, Marvell, MediaTek, Micro Memory Japan, MPS, Nanya, OmniVision, Qualcomm, Realtek, RockChip, Samsung, SanDisk, Silead, SK Hynix, SLSI, STMicro, Teclast, Telit, TI, Toshiba, VIA, Winbond, Wolfson, ZTE
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=353866.
Table of Contents
1.Worldwide Tablet Market Growth Slowing
2.Price-cut Competition Drives Demand for Low-cost Application Processors
2.1 Chinese Players Becoming a Major Force
2.2 Intel Expanding Reach to Tablet Processors
3. MediaTek and Intel Make Aggressive Move into SoCs for Tablets
List of Tables
Table 1 Intel Tablet Reference Design Partners
List of Figures
Figure 1 Worldwide Tablet Processor Market Volume, 2011 - 2016
Figure 2 Tablet Brands' Global Market Share, 2013 - 2014
Figure 3 Tablet Brands and Their Processor Suppliers in 2014
Figure 4 Application Processor Market Share by Brand, 2011 - 2014
Figure 5 Chinese White-box Tablet Shipment Share by Application Processor Manufacturer in 2014
Figure 6 Intel's Tablet Processor Development Roadmap, 2013 – 2014
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the it & telecommunication market, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on medical devices, chemicals, agriculture, environment, biotechnology, agriculture, retail, semiconductor and electronics, travel & hospitality, food and beverages, consumer goods, mining & utilities, advanced materials, healthcare and much more.