Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 26, 2014
The global vaccine market is characterized in human and animal vaccines. The segment of human vaccines is further sub-divided into four groups, namely, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and elderly. Though the vaccines segment forms a very small portion of the global pharmaceutical drug sales (2-3%), the growth rate in this market has been extraordinary. This segment has grown at a high rate of 10-15% annually as compared to the overall pharmaceutical industry, which grows at 5-7% per year.
The global market for vaccines is currently estimated to be worth more than US$ 30 Billion. With factors like advances in immunology, genetics and vaccine technology as well as increased demand from population growth in emerging economies, the global vaccine market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274008-global-vaccine-market-pipeline-analysis.html) is expected to surpass estimated USD 100 billion by 2025.
“Global Vaccine Market Pipeline Analysis” by this research gives comprehensive insight on the various vaccines being developed across multiple indications. Research report covers all vaccines being developed in various clinical phases. This report enables pharmaceutical companies, collaborators and other associated stakeholders to identify and analyze the available investment opportunity in the global vaccines market based upon development process.
Following parameters for each drug profile in the development phase are covered in “Global Vaccine Market Pipeline Analysis” research report:
Place a direct purchase order of this study at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274008.
Table of Contents
1. Global Vaccine Market Overview
2. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Unknown
3. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Research
4. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Preclinical
5. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Clinical
6. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-0
7. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-I
8. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-I/II
9. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-II
10. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-II/III
11. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Phase-III
12. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Preregistration
13. Vaccine Clinical Development Phase: Registered
List of Tables
Each Drug Profile has Tables Representing Following Information:
Originator & Owner
Highest Development Phase
Mechanism of Action
Designated Brand Name & Orphan Designation
Browse other reports on PNS Pharma Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/pns-pharma/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.