In the last few days we have received entries from companies in the US, Germany, South Africa, the UK and Australia.
(PRWEB) February 19, 2014
There are now only 10 days to go until the deadline to enter the first ever Global Mobile Recruitment Awards.
"Since announcing the awards on January 2nd, 2014, there has been strong interest in the awards and in the last few days entries have been received from companies in the US, Germany, South Africa, the UK and Australia," said Mike Taylor from Web Based Recruitment.
About The 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards:
The 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards will acknowledge those companies around the world leading the way in the use of Mobile Recruitment and at the same time help raise the awareness of Mobile Recruitment best practice.
Designed to acknowledge mobile excellence and innovation across all aspects of the recruitment process, the awards will close for entries on the February 28th, 2014.
Recognition & Awareness:
There is no doubt that any company that uses the internet to recruit people will be affected by the massive growth of mobile as a way of accessing the web. The new awards will offer an opportunity to acknowledge what is currently happening in the market and to also raise the level of awareness about mobile recruitment and how it is being currently used.
Global Mobile Recruitment Award Categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency/Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency/Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards Judges:
- Steven Ehrlich – Global Vice President, Client Development, AIA Worldwide
- Dave Hazlehurst - Director & Partner at Ph.Creative
- Andy Hyatt – Digital Director | Consultant | Planner – Hodes
- Mike Reynolds - Mobile Executive at the IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau)
- Joe Slavin – Managing Director – Recruitment – Johnston Press
- Rayanne Thorn - VP of Product Marketing and Strategy for Technomedia
How To Enter:
Full details of how to enter can be found at: http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com/enter. The closing date for entries is the February 28th, 2014.
The winners will be announced online by live video stream on the March 27th, 2014.
Further Information & Sponsorship:
For further information about the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards can be found at: http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com
Any companies interested in becoming a sponsor of the awards should contact Mike Taylor as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!