The mission of the conference s to educate the medical community on the latest advances in regenerative medicine, and will feature experts in regenerative medicine.
Miami, Fla. (PRWEB) January 19, 2016
Global Stem Cells Group, a world leader in regenerative medicine, will host the 2016 International Academic Year Inaugural Convention March. 25-27, 2016 in Santiago, Chile. The convention will kick off the New Year by gathering the largest global network of medical leaders and physicians from around the world to formally sign a joint venture between GSCG and Santiago-based Cellus Regenerative Medicine, SA.
Global Stem Cells Group COO Kipp Van Camp will be in Santiago to execute the agreement between GSCG and Cellus, and to supervise GSCG’s new facilities and protocols to be used in its medical tourism initiative.
David Audley, Chair and General Secretary of the Regentech Alliance (RTA), will be on hand to conduct the GSCG Chile facility’s RTA certification process. The RTA certification signifies that GSCG Chile meets the highest standards of excellence in current medical and laboratory practices as measured by established standards.
The mission of the conference s to educate the medical community on the latest advances in regenerative medicine, and will feature experts in regenerative medicine, including:
- Augusti Molins, M.D. (Spain) of the Medical Center in Barcelona. Molins specializes in nutrition and dietetics, the protein diet Sulço® method, obesity and overweight children, ozone therapy, carboxitherapy, aesthetic medicine cosmetic surgery. Spain.
- Michel Garcia, M.D., (U.S.) internist, American Academy of Anti- Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and director of the Hornnofit Center in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Kipp Van Kamp, D.O., (U.S.) interventional radiologist, Global Stem Cells Group COO, regenerative medicine expert. A graduate of Kansas City University of Physicians and Surgeons, affiliated with The Clara Barton Hospital Association Inc. in Hoisington, Kansas and Critical Imaging Associates in Topeka, Kansas.
- Enrique Testart, M.D., (Chile) trauma surgeon, pediatric microsurgeon, regenerative medicine specialist, surgeon/manager Innovassalud, S.A. German clinic in Santiago, founder, Consortia Innovas S.A., Global Stem Cells Group Chile CEO.
- David Audley, (U.S.) international consultant; fellow, Institute for Global Health and research, Chair, American Regenerative Technology Alliance (RTA).
Following the conference, Global Stem Cells Group will conduct a special training course to include regenerative medicine body preparations using vitamin combinations and other nutritional supplements to enhance stem cell function.
The conference will take place at the Marriott Hotel in Santiago, AV. Pdte. Kennedy 5741 –Vitacura.
For more information on the 2016 International Academic Year Inaugural Convention in Santiago, Chile visit the Global Stem Cells Group website, email bnovas(at)stemcellsgroup(dot)com or call 305-560-4373.
About Global Stem Cell Group:
Global Stem Cells Group, Inc. is the parent company of six wholly owned operating companies dedicated entirely to stem cell research, training, products and solutions. Founded in 2012, the company combines dedicated researchers, physician and patient educators and solution providers with the shared goal of meeting the growing worldwide need for leading edge stem cell treatments and solutions. With a singular focus on this exciting new area of medical research, Global Stem Cells Group and its subsidiaries are uniquely positioned to become global leaders in cellular medicine.
Global Stem Cells Group’s corporate mission is to make the promise of stem cell medicine a reality for patients around the world. With each of GSCG’s six operating companies focused on a separate research-based mission, the result is a global network of state-of-the-art stem cell treatments.
About Cellus Regenerative Medicine, SA.:
Cellus is dedicated to research, development and commercialization of therapeutic services and custom biotech products in the field of regenerative medicine. Their multidisciplinary team of stem cell experts focuses on the prevention and reversal of impairment in the skin of patients with traumatic injuries, skin diseases or symptoms of aging.
Their state-of-the-art facility in Santiago features a full laboratory and showcases the company’s extensive clinical expertise and biopharmaceutical production capabilities.