Nearly all wines offered have earned a medal of excellence (or higher) honors from industry competitions or national competitions. Among these highly ranked wines, one can often find rare vintages that are not available in retail stores.
Santa Barbara, California (PRWEB) November 30, 2015
Give the gift of a great taste this holiday season with a membership to Gold Medal Wine Club.
Available for early shopping now, wine club memberships make a big impact when given as a gift. These unique offerings include multiple shipments of high quality wine over the coming year that converts into multiple presents as opposed to just one; allowing for an opportunity to giving an exquisite gift at an economical price.
All Gold Medal Wine Club wines are from real working wineries and are never bulk, private label, or closeout items. Nearly all wines offered have earned a medal of excellence (or higher) honors from industry competitions or national competitions. Among these highly ranked wines, one can often find rare vintages that are not available in retail stores.
Six levels of club membership are available to suit a variety of budgets and interests, all of which boast no monthly dues, no minimum obligation, and no registration fees. Customers are able to mix reds and whites to taste. The options include:
- Gold Wine Club- Offering monthly delivery at a very reasonable price of $37 a month for 2 bottles, one red and one white wine. All wines are from quaint Californian boutique wineries. Reds only option is available too!
- Pinot Noir Wine Club- Starting at just $74 this level features two bottles of 90+ rated Pinot Noirs from California and around the world in each shipment. Give monthly, every-other-month, or quarterly.
- International Wine Club- Wines from hidden country estates await in this quarterly membership starting at $75 per shipment for three exclusive imported wines, two red and one white. You can taste the adventure.
- Garagiste Wine Club- Independent Artisan winemakers produce some of the best values out there. This wine club, starts at $75 for 2 bottles per shipment featuring small-lot wineries that are largely still undiscovered.
- Platinum Wine Club- Only 90+ rated, ultra premium, rare wines await this notable collection. With prices starting at $89 for two bottles per monthly shipment, this features California’s top winemakers.
- Diamond Wine Club- When you want the best of the best, the $179 quarterly Diamond level is the gift to give. 93+ rated, rare, luxury, and premium wines await the most sophisticated palates in this top of the line series.
Wine Club gifts also include Gold Medal Wine Club’s color publications. The Individual newsletters are informative and offer noteworthy facts about the wines, the backgrounds of the winery owners, a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyards, and great food pairing ideas from the winemakers themselves. Instructions on wine pairing take the gift to a culinary experience.
The first shipment is delivered perfectly presented in organza cloth wine bags with beautiful bows tied around the necks of each bottle. Personalized greeting cards are also included. To complete the package you can add a Wine Country gift box for just $5.99. Happy Holidays!
About Gold Medal Wine Club
Gold Medal Wine Club has provided club gift recipients and gift givers with highly-rated, rare wines since its foundation in 1992 as an independent wine club; the company only offers boutique wines that have won medals, earned awards, or garnered other accolades and recognition. The company’s six Wine Clubs and online wine store feature wines from California and around the world, available at affordable prices with discounts as high as 40 percent off in-store retail prices. To learn more about Gold Medal Wine Club, please visit https://www.goldmedalwineclub.com/