Municipal Governments Improve Efficiency with iPad Inspection Software
Orange County, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/government) has developed new software for local (city/county) government agencies. Field inspection is performed on an iPad or Android Tablet. Government regulatory forms and inspection checklists are incorporated into the mobile application. Data is synced to a hosted, web-based cloud server, or hosted on government agency servers. The web software includes a permit/license management system.
- Local - Municipal, city, county and state government inspection software
- Agency - Regulatory agency inspections
- Public - Public sector, citizen request and complaint tracking systems
- Code - Regulatory inspection code enforcement
- Permitting - Web-based permitting, licensing and permit management
- Permits - Onsite permit printing, in the field, from wireless printer
- Management - Inspection, permit, facility and document management solutions
- Mobile - Native mobile applications on iPad, Android and Tablet computers
- Web - Hosted, web-based, saas solutions and customer-hosted systems
- Inspection - Audit and field inspection apps
- Digital - Electronic, digital inspection solutions
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com) offers environmental health inspection software to municipalities nationwide. EH2GO is the firm’s comprehensive software solution with 3 components; mobile app, SQL database and web-based software. Restaurant inspection and other environmental health (EH) audits are performed via the mobile application. The “native” mobile app functions on an iPad, Android tablet or other mobile device without the need for a wireless connection. The mobile app then syncs with Inspect2GO’s web-based, environmental health inspection software. Personnel and facilities are managed via the web-based solution. Users can schedule inspections, view facility history, reference health codes, print permits, generate custom reports and post violations publicly, all within one comprehensive software package. Inspect2GO tailors its software to meet the unique regulatory needs of its municipal customers.