Search engine optimization is tricky, but Green Lotus SEO Tools aren’t!
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) July 21, 2015
Green Lotus SEO Tools launched in early 2015 and has already generated a loyal following of subscribers! Based on the idea of giving Entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools and data needed to manage their own website optimization, Green Lotus has tapped into the large Canadian SMB market yearning for affordable and effective SEO tools and services.
Many small businesses and entrepreneurs recognize the need to implement a search engine optimization strategy for their business, but cannot afford the cost of an SEO agency or marketing professional. Green Lotus SEO Tools are specifically designed to help SMBs and startups get a handle on their own website optimization, track effectiveness, improve visibility online, and generate leads.
SEO Tools for Entrepreneurs include:
- Keyword Research Tool - Providing unlimited suggestions of keywords and phrases related to business services and products. Users can select and track keywords based on search volume, seasonal trends and competition level.
- Do It Yourself SEO Checklist – A step-by step guide to help perform SEO tasks, track results and develop a SEO Strategy.
- Internal Links Optimization Tool and Broken Links Checker – Verify that a website has the proper internal linking structure with optimized text before performing SEO tasks.
- Content Optimization and Submission Tools – Facilitating backlink development, users can submit a website to more than 90 search engines and 50+ local and business directories hand picked by Green Lotus staff.
- Social Engagement Tool - Detect the most popular pages of a website across social networks. Track and compare social citations to competitors in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and more.
- Backlink Quality Checker and Tracker Tools - Identify toxic backlinks that may negatively affect search engine rankings, and monitor backlinks for any changes.
- Competitor Ranking Spying Tool – Spy on business competitors on 370+ global and local search engines, track organic rankings, paid ads and vertical results, including news, videos, images, maps and more.
- Competitor Content Analysis - Analyze competitor website content and view the keywords frequently used on their pages, together with the Google search volume, AdWords bid competition and Google search trends statistics.
- Competitor Traffic Estimator - Get an estimate of how many prospects online competitors may gain and find out competitors’ online traffic statistics..
SEO and Social Media Tools Version 2.0 includes 3 major updates to help users stay on top of search engine algorithm updates, and track rankings:
1. Ranking check on YouTube – YouTube is the 2nd most popular online search engine. Ranking on YouTube is just as important as ranking on Google when it comes to video marketing.
2. Ranking check based on device (eg: mobile) – in response to the most recent Google Algorithm update it is now vital to have a website that is responsive to the device used to view a website, and verify rankings on mobile devices.
3. SEO Tools are now translated into several languages including (French, Spanish, Chinese simplified, Russian, and more).
Green Lotus offers a 30 Day SEO Tools Trial to allow users to test the Tools, and learn how they can benefit from SMB website optimization.
More about Green Lotus:
Bassem Ghali is the driving force behind Green Lotus and has a knack for creating innovative online marketing strategies for small, medium and large businesses.
Bassem is a Search Engine Marketing Strategist and Speaker with more than 8 years of experience managing online marketing strategies for some of Canadian’s largest corporations including Canadian Tire, Direct Energy, and Toronto Star - New in Homes.
Demonstrated success in online marketing has led to speaking engagements at various events including Search Engine Strategies (SES) Toronto, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Humber College, American Marketing Association, SOHO Business Expo, Online Revealed Canada Conference, Newmarket Chamber of Commerce and more.
1 Yonge Street - Suite 1801. Toronto, Ontario M5E 1E5. Toll Free: 1 800-878-1667