London (PRWEB UK) 17 August 2013
SMi is pleased to invite you to the 16th annual Gas to Liquids Conference and Exhibition, taking place on 29-30 October 2013. The two-day event will bring together industry leaders to discuss innovative gas processing technology developments, project economics and business challenges presented by the US shale boom. The event will also feature project updates, technology sessions and interactive panel debates from those at the forefront of GTL progress such as Sasol North America, BP, Exxon Mobil, OLTIN YO’L GTL, Velocys, CompactGTL and Axens among others.
This year's Gas to Liquids Conference and Exhibition builds on the success of the 2012 event by addressing key industry developments such as:
- Shale gas reserves reshaping and providing opportunities for the GTL market
- New technologies being proven at scale like the Fischer-Tropsch process
- Emerging projects from an array of GTL giants
Speaker Panel includes:
- Mark Schnell, General Manager, Marketing, Strategy and New Business Development, Sasol North America
- James Vaughan, General Director, OLTIN YO’L GTL
- Mitch Hindman, Licensing Manager, Exxon Mobil
- Robin Holford, Conversion Technology, BP
- Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, Velocys
- Shravan Joshi, Business Development Manager, CompactGTL
- Sébastien Boucher, XtL Technology Manager, Axens
To view the complete speaker line-up and programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013gtl24.asp .
New for 2013:
SMi Group invite all workshop and conference delegates, speakers and sponsors to join them for a networking welcome drinks reception at 5.30 p.m. on 29th October 2013.
Evening Reception and Dinner
SMi Group invites you to join them for a post conference dinner reception following the end of the first day. Dinner will be held at Bombay Brasserie where you will have the extended opportunity to network with industry professionals. Leave GTL 2013 having forged new working relationships while strengthening current ones.