VERNON HILLS, Ill. (PRWEB) October 05, 2018
H&H Graphics, the worldwide leader of dramatically increasing consumer engagement with multisensory printing, today announces a new webinar to be held on October 24 at 12pm ET / 1pm CT.
Brand managers, agencies and commercial printers are invited to attend this free, first-of-its kind webinar presented by H&H Graphics CEO, Michelle Leissner.
Why Should You Attend?
According to Martin Lindstrom, author of Brand Sense: "Brands have to be powered up to deliver a full sensory and emotional experience. It is not enough to present a product or service visually..."
The retail downturn has created an even greater need for packaging, displays, promotions and signage to break through increasingly competitive shopping environments, and visual differentiation is not enough.
H&H Graphics offers 40 years of expertise using multisensory special effects to cut through retail distractions and create customer experiences that drive sales. H&H has tapped into decades of third-party research as well as proprietary R&D to develop proven methods of generating consumer engagement and memorable brand impact using cutting-edge special effects, including thermochromic, textures, scents, glitter that never rubs off, glow-in-the dark, scratch-off, and even their own proprietary creations.
H&H Graphics now wants to share this knowledge with brand managers, agencies and commercial printers so they can reach their target demographic, increase consumer engagement and ultimately sell more product.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how engaging consumers with multisensory special effects penetrates minds and increases sales
- Hear about the science behind the multisensory appeals, and how to leverage it to reach your target demographic
- Discover the unique and compelling techniques you can add to your printing, packaging, display, marketing, and branding arsenal
- Learn how to pick the right effect and sensory engagement for your brand, target consumer and application
- Listen to case studies with specific examples of successful campaigns for ESPN, Bath and Body Works, Field Notes, and others
- Identify the path for making your next project multisensory, creating an exceptional customer experience and delivering an impressive ROI
Space is limited, so reserve your place in the Multisensory Printing webinar on October 24 at 12pm ET / 1pm CT by clicking here.
About H&H Graphics
H&H Graphics works with brand managers, agencies, and commercial printers to increase product sales by engaging consumers like never before with multisensory printing effects for retail packaging, displays and more. The award-winning R&D department of H&H Graphics creates custom inks and coatings that achieves any desired look, feel or smell with the highest quality and performance, complimented by a level of client service that's unequaled in the industry. Example special effects include thermochromic, glitter (never rubs off), gloss, matte, scented, scratch-off, glow-in-the-dark, and textures. H&H Graphics was founded in 1978, is a certified woman-owned company (WBE certified) and has won numerous Graphic Excellence Awards for client projects. More: http://www.hhgrfx.com