ATLANTA (PRWEB) July 12, 2019
No month passes without at least one Cubacel promo for international tops ups sent to Cuba. So July joins the club, because starting July 15 until July 20, HablaCuba.com hosts a new Cubacel offer.
July promotional offer looks different than the previous ones, offering minutes, texts and CUCs as bonuses:
For every 20 CUC top up - Bonus 50 minutes, 50 SMS and 10 CUC
For every 25 CUC top up - Bonus 50 minutes, 50 SMS and 10 CUC
For every 30 CUC top up - Bonus 50 minutes, 50 SMS and 10 CUC
For every 40 CUC top up - Bonus 100 minutes, 100 SMS and 20 CUC
For every 50 CUC top up - Bonus 100 minutes, 100 SMS and 20 CUC
For every 60 CUC top up - Bonus 150 minutes, 150 SMS and 30 CUC
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion will run from Monday July 15th, 2019 00:01 Cuba time to Saturday July 20th, 2019 23:59 Cuba time.
- The promotional bonus will expire on August 8th, 2019 at 23:59 Cuba time and cannot be transferred.
- The bonus of 10 CUC, 50 minutes and 50 SMS can be used for local and international calls and SMS (Including SMS en tu móvil)
- Promotional bonus cannot be used for: Bolsa Correo, MMS, Data on mobile (Data packs)
- Once the promotional balance is used, any charges for calls or SMS will be deducted from the main balance.
- The main balance will keep same validity as previous promotions (330 days from recharge date).
- Customers will receive a SMS a few days before the expiration date of extra bonus.
- Customers can check their promotional balance via USSD *222*266#“ for free.
- Top ups of 40 CUC or more will be divided into 2 or 3 separate top ups, so that you receive the maximum bonus possible. The recharges may arrive several minutes apart.
Besides the promo, HablaCuba.com also launches a Facebook contest, to celebrate World Emoji Day. The HablaCuba.com team invites the Cubans to share their favorite emoji by July 16 and they automatically enter the race for a free top up.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, in order to help them gain access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected.
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.