The “Hair Care Tips For Natural And Fine Hair At Home 2014” report penned by Aisha Nguyen provides people with tips on how to improve hair health naturally.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
Hair Care Tips For Natural And Fine Hair At Home 2014, a new report created by Aisha Nguyen on the site Vkool.com, shows tips and advice on how to improve hair health naturally. In the first part of this report, people will discover hair care tips for long hair such as:
- Choose good-quality shampoo.
- Let the hair dry naturally.
- Reduce stress.
- Protect hair from external damage.
- Dry hair gently.
- Don't use harsh chemicals on your hair.
- Try all-natural hair styling techniques and products.
- Use a mask on hair once every two weeks.
- Eat more protein to grow long, shiny and healthy hair.
- Eat foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as nuts, salmon, flaxseed oil, and avocados.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Massage people’s scalp with fingers for better circulation.
- Get people’s hair trimmed about once every three months.
- Do not make hairstyles too tight.
- Do not brush hair harshly.
- Use wide-toothed comb to prevent snapping or splitting the hair.
- Avoid dying hair by using heated tools.
- Use argan oil on people’s hair to make hair grow faster and reduce the risk of hair breakage and hair fall.
In the second part of this article, Aisha Nguyen reveals to readers some amazing hair care tips for curly hair including:
- Use people’s fingers to comb through hair that is wet and drenched
- Remove people’s hair from shoulders before slinging on handbag, messenger bag or backpack
- Try and cover people’s hair with fashionable hats
- Wash people’s hair every second day to keep it luscious and smooth
- Use right hair products for curly hair. People should choose natural products like olive oil, coconut oil, or mineral oil.
In the final part of the “Hair Care Tips For Natural And Fine Hair At Home 2014” report, the author recommends that people should not use a brush when their hair is wet because it can break or snap the hair and create unnecessary split ends. The author also encourages people to sleep on a silk pillowcase to prevent hair damage and breakage. Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Hair Care Tips For Natural And Fine Hair At Home 2014 is a good report that uncovers simple and easy tips to improve their hair health naturally and quickly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the Hair Care Tips For Natural And Fine Hair At Home 2014 article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/hair-care-tips/.
About Aisha Nguyen: Aisha Nguyen is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Aisha Nguyen provides people with a collection of articles on simple ways to take care of long and curly hair.