We've filled Hallmark Gold Crown stores full of ideas and inspiration to help make this Christmas a memorable one," said Hallmark Gold Crown product director Jen Seyller.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
Magical and meaningful ways to warm up the holiday season will be featured during the Holiday Open House event at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores Nov. 7-16. The annual event gets the shopping season started with great offers and great gifts for everyone.
"We've filled Hallmark Gold Crown stores full of ideas and inspiration to help make this Christmas a memorable one," said Hallmark Gold Crown product director Jen Seyller. "From home décor to great gifts for the kids, there is something for just about everyone on your list."
New products and special offers available during Hallmark Holiday Open House include:
Home Décor — A variety of new and unique home décor products are available that will help set the scene for a warm and cozy Christmas.
● Laser-Cut Wood Decor – A perfect centerpiece for a mantel or shelf, these laser-cut, light-up designs bring Christmas scenes to life in a new way. A special offer of $10 off each piece will be available Nov. 7-9.
$14.95-$24.95 (regularly $24.95-$34.95 each)
● Christmas Concert Snowmen – Collect all five of these stackable snowmen sets, each of which has a unique song and light show performance. When all five sections are stacked together, they will perform an entertaining 10-minute music and light show. There are 21 total unique performances.
$15.95 each with any purchase (regularly $29.95)
● Signs of the Season – Bring holiday spirit home with these four uniquely shaped wooden signs, each of which offers a welcoming and wonderful message.
$19.95-$34.95 (regularly $24.95-$39.95)
● Festive Fountains – Put on a synchronized water, light and music show with the Festive Fountains. Each plays two songs, put them together with the Festive Fountain Cord and they play six.
$39.95 each (regularly $49.95)
Gifts for Kids — For the believers, the imaginative players, the story time lovers, grandkids far away, and everyone else in between, Hallmark has great gifts for kids this Christmas. During Holiday Open House save $5 on select books, plush, puzzles and toys they'll play with long after the tree comes down, including:
● You're the Star® of the Story bundles, Be a Part of the Story® interactive storybooks, Interactive Story Buddy® characters, and Recordable Storybooks (holiday titles not included).
● itty bittys® Collector Sets
● Until We Hug Again® recordable bear and bunny
● Connect & Play™ Puzzles
● Penny Paperheart™ Paper Dolls
Seasonal Gifts — Enjoy the childlike wonder of the holidays with gifts that make celebrating the season even more fun.
Northpole – This year, Hallmark is specially delivering products that help build anticipation for Christmas through a fun link to Santa's magical city, Northpole. All the myths and stories from your childhood are true... Northpole is real, and it's bigger than you think and more fun than you can imagine.
● Treeluminator™ – Light your Christmas tree the Northpole way! Press down the lever on the Treeluminator to activate a light and sound show for your tree and create your own nightly tree-lighting ceremony. Exclusively at Hallmark Gold Crown stores. $24.95 each with purchase of 3 cards (regularly $39.95)
● Tinker's Tremendous Treeluminator storybook tells the story of how the Northpole's most clever elf invented the Treeluminator.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® – For 50 years, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® has been lighting up the night and guiding Santa's sleigh. Celebrate this beloved TV classic with an assortment of holiday produdts including
● Rudolph®, Clarice® and Bumble® Interactive Push-and-Play stuffed animals that sing snippets of songs
● Rudolph® and the Reindeer Games ColorQuest™ interactive book
● "Rudolph 50th Anniversary Misfit Toys" and the "Rudolph 50th Anniversary" Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments
● Select Rudolph® itty bittys® and Interactive Story Buddy® characters also benefit Toys for Tots
Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments – Turn memories into magic with one of the new 2014 Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments released during Holiday Open House. Celebrate memorable milestones with "New Home" and "Our First Christmas." Build anticipation for the season with "Santa Stops Here," which lights up and plays a song that will guide Santa to his milk and cookies.
In addition, shoppers will find special prices on many other products and other surprises in stores during Holiday Open House, including limited-time offers on Hallmark holiday boxed cards, gift wrap and gifts to go.
All things holiday can be found at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.
About Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people express what’s in their hearts and connect in emotional ways with others. In the U.S., innovative Hallmark greeting cards and gifts are sold through the network of Hallmark Gold Crown® specialty stores, leading mass retailers and online. Worldwide, Hallmark offers products in more than 30 languages available in 100 countries. Millions of households enjoy family friendly television programming offered by cable's top-rated Hallmark Channel and fast-growing Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Hallmark's Crayola subsidiary inspires artistic creativity in children through Crayola® crayons and markers as well as other innovative art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. Privately held Hallmark is based in Kansas City, Mo., and continues to be led by members of the founding Hall family. Visit http://corporate.hallmark.com for more details.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer © & ® The Rudolph Co., L.P. all are elements under license to Character Arts LLC. All rights reserved.