When a deadline approaches, organizations need their employees to work quickly and effectively, but often stress distracts people from performing their best.
(PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Purpose Health Consulting has a few tips to help companies solve a major challenge, how to reduce employees’ stress levels in the time before a deadline. When a deadline approaches, organizations need their employees to work quickly and effectively, but often stress distracts people from performing their best. Michael Maitre, inspirational speaker and CEO of Purpose Health Consulting, has helped companies ensure employees are happy and successful, with services to improve work-life balance and reduce anxiety. He’s found that the following tips are essential to managing employees’ stress during the high-intensity time before a project deadline.
1. Utilize a therapist. Therapists help employees address personal or behavioral issues that might be creating stress. Sometimes stress results from negative or defeatist thinking patterns and a therapist can help employees develop more effective, positive ways of thinking and handling deadlines.
2. Life coaches help employees align their work goals with personal and professional goals. If employees feel that they’re working toward their own goals, they’re more likely to approach deadlines with enthusiasm and a sense of achievement.
3. Motivational speakers create positive energy. During low points, when employees’ energy is waning, a motivational speaker can reinvigorate a team and defeat negative thinking, which is a leading cause of stress.
4. Use relationship experts to ensure that employees and managers have a good working relationship. Relationship experts help team members communicate effectively and clearly, decreasing the chances of misunderstandings and disagreements, which can cause stress and undermine a project.
5. Use physical relaxation for mental relaxation. Massage therapists help employees fight the physical signs of stress, which then defeats mental stress. After, taking a quick break for a fifteen-minute massage, an employee will return to a project with a clear mind and renewed energy.
For additional tips on employee relaxation and work-life balance, visit http://www.purposehealth.org. Purpose Health helps organizations increase employee health and retention by maintaining an appropriate work-life balance, reducing stress and increasing job satisfaction.
About Purpose Health Consulting
Purpose Health Consulting is a consulting services firm that improves performance through workforce education, training and process improvement. The firm’s corporate services are delivered around clients’ needs. Clients enjoy the unifying benefits of consistent service across all locations, as well as the flexibility of choosing a delivery method that suits their needs on-site or online.
Purpose Health Consulting’s goal is to help with proper prioritizing between "work" (career and ambition) and "lifestyle" (health, pleasure, leisure, family and spiritual development/meditation). Purpose Health carries out its mission by creating wellness events, inspirational conferences and work-life balance solutions for organizations through its network of life coaches, relationship experts, spiritual counselors, inspirational speakers, massage therapists and more. For more information, visit http://www.purposehealth.org.