Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 27, 2013
The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Greece. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-greece-market-report.html .
In 2012, Greece’s population was estimated at 11.4 million. The growth rate of the Greek population is decreasing steadily and this may be due to a negative balance between the mortality and birth rates, and low net rate of immigration. Greek policymakers are now presented with the problems of cost containment due to debt crisis, in addition to having a declining population of the working age group and an increasing elderly population. Greece’s pharmaceutical market was estimated to be worth $7.8 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach approximately $8.23 billion by 2020. The market in grew nominally at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.6% from 2007 to 2012. The medical device market was worth approximately $970 million in 2012 and is expected to reach approximately $1.2 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 3.7%. These positive trends can primarily be attributed to -
- An increasing elderly population
- Increasing awareness regarding early disease detection and diagnosis
- The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Greece, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Sanofi, Novartis, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Roche) and the medical device market (Siemens Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Medtronic, Essilor International and GlaxoSmithKline)
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Greek healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
- This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Greece’s healthcare market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Greece’s healthcare market.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=119706 .
Browse more reports on Country Overview Market http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/healthcare/country-overviews/country-overview .
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.