The “Easy And Healthy Baby Food Ideas At 1 Year Old And Above” report penned by Vince Hawkins provides people with tips on how to make healthy baby food recipes.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 24, 2014
Easy And Healthy Baby Food Ideas At 1 Year Old And Above, a new report created by Vince Hawkins on the site Vkool.com shows healthy and delicious food recipes for babies, and detailed steps to make these recipes. In the first part of this report, people will discover the best foods for babies such as:
- Blueberries: this fruit contains anthocyanins that are good for a baby's eyes, brain, and urinary tract.
- Yogurt: yogurt helps boost a baby's immune system and support brain and heart health. Yogurt is also a rich source of calcium and vitamin D that contribute to the development of healthy teeth and bones.
- Squash: squash is a great source of vitamins C and A.
- Lentils: lentils are packed with protein and fiber.
- Dark leafy greens such as kale, chard, spinach, and collard greens: leafy greens are rich in iron and folate.
- Broccoli: this vegetable is a good source of folate, fiber, and calcium. It has a unique flavor, which can help expand a baby's tastes.
- Avocados: Avocados are an excellent source of unsaturated fats that are food for developing a baby’s brain.
- Meat: this food is a rich source of zinc and iron.
- Prunes: prunes are packed with fiber that helps relieve constipation.
- Mandarin oranges: this fruit contains vitamin C and antioxidants that help boost the immune system and improve skin health.
- Iron-fortified cereal
- Sweet potatoes
- Nuts and peanuts
- Cow’s milk
In the second part of this article, Vince Hawkins reveals to readers some homemade baby food recipes including:
- Red lentils with carrot and tomato
- Fruity chicken curry
- Baby's little pasta soup
- Three-cheese panini
- White bean puree
- Blueberry spinach puree
- Baby-friendly beef
- Peaches 'n' cheese
- Butternut and acorn squash
- Baby's favorite warm cereal
- Finger-size salmon fishcakes
- tomato sauce with pasta stars
- Poached chicken balls
- Perfectly poached salmon
Duong Tran from the site Vkool.com says, “Easy And Healthy Baby Food Ideas At 1 Year Old And Above is a good report that uncovers to readers a collection of healthy and delicious foods for babies. The report also provides some simple and easy tips and advice on how to make healthy baby food recipes.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Easy And Healthy Baby Food Ideas At 1 Year Old And Above” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/healthy-baby-food/.
About Vince Hawkins: Vince Hawkins is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Vince Hawkins provides people with a collection of articles on healthy foods and recipes children.