The “Healthy Foods For Dogs To Eat At Home” report penned by Kieran Hanley provides people with tips on how to choose healthy dog food.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Healthy Foods For Dogs To Eat At Home, a new report created by Kieran Hanley on the site Vkool.com shows the healthiest fruits and vegetables for dogs to eat. In the first part of this report, people will discover healthy and nutritious foods for dogs such as:
- Green Beans: green beans are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, C, and K. Beans are also a great source of folic acid, iron, niacin, calcium, copper, fiber, beta carotene, riboflavin, manganese, and potassium.
- Cantaloupe: this fruit is full of vitamin A that helps prevent cell damage, reduce the risk of cancer, and improve dog's eyesight. It is also an excellent source of vitamins B-6 and C, folate, fiber, niacin and potassium.
- Apples: this fruit contains antioxidants that are good for improving dog’s health
- Spinach: spinach is high in iron. It is a particularly good option for dogs because it helps fend off cardiovascular issues and inflammatory, and cancer.
- Pumpkin: this fruit contains vitamin A, fiber, and anti-oxidants that help alleviate constipation or diarrhea, and improve dog’s cardiovascular health.
- Sweet Potatoes: sweet potato is a great source of vitamins B-6, A, E, and C. It is also packed with thiamine, iron, potassium, copper, calcium, iron, and folate.
- Brussels Sprouts: brussels sprouts are good for dogs to eat because this food is rich in vitamins A, B1 B6, K and G and minerals such as manganese, folate, fiber, and potassium
- Asparagus: asparagus makes a healthy veggie option for dogs because of it contains vitamin B1, B2, K, A, C and E, and minerals including manganese, potassium, folate, iron, copper, and fiber.
- Spinach omelet
- Boiled chicken and brown rice
- Yogurt and banana parfait
- Salmon and steak
- Pasta with peas and carrots
- Peanut butter and eggs
- Fruit salad
- Oatmeal and cheese
- Brewer’s yeast
- Raw meaty bones
- Unsalted, butter-free popcorn
- Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
In the second part of this article, Kieran Hanley reveals to readers some tips and advice on how to choose healthy dog food including:
- Choose foods that are high in protein such as chicken meal, lamb meal, and venison meal
- Choose foods that contains more fiber, vitamins, and minerals such as barley, quinoa, rolled oats, millet, and brown rice
- Avoid pet foods that use chemical preservatives such as BHA, BHT and Ethoxyquin
- Choose holistic foods because they are 100% natural and 100% nutritious
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Healthy Foods For Dogs To Eat At Home is a good report that helps readers choose the best foods for their dog to eat.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Healthy Foods For Dogs To Eat At Home” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/healthy-foods-for-dogs/.
About Kieran Hanley: Kieran Hanley is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Kieran Hanley provides people with a collection of articles on healthy and nutritious foods for dogs.