The “Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids And Adults” report penned by Robert Hughes provides people with tips on how to plan and prepare nutritious snacks.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 19, 2014
Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids And Adults, a new report created by Robert Hughes on the site Vkool.com shows benefits of healthy snacks, and a wide range of delicious snack recipes that are easy to make. In the first part of this report, people will discover reasons to eat healthy snacks including:
- Healthy snacks helps increase nutrient intake.
- It can sustain energy levels.
- Healthy snacks after exercising may replace people’s energy stores and accelerate muscle recovery.
- Healthy snacks can help people avoid eating unhealthy foods.
- It helps keep the metabolism constantly running.
- It may banish the food coma.
- It can prevent people from overeating.
In the second part of this article, Robert Hughes reveals to readers benefits of eating healthy snacks such as:
- Incorporating healthy snacks between meals can help support weight loss and maintain an active metabolism.
- Eating healthy snacks (such as hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts or cashews) can help lower bad cholesterol levels, and reduce the risk of developing blood clots.
- Healthy snacking is a good way to manage blood glucose levels.
In the final part of the “Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids And Adults” report, people will discover detailed instructions to make snack recipes that are high in nutrients and have few calories including:
- Honey-glazed almonds
- Peanut butter and chocolate dipped pretzels
- Chewy caramel apple cookies
- Carrots, peanut and dipping sauce
- Orange muffins
- Oatmeal snack
- Kale chips
- Baked potato fries
People will also find tips and advice on how to plan and prepare nutritious snacks such as:
- Choose high-protein snacks such as low-fat and fat-free yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, reduced-fat cheese, nuts, and hard-boiled eggs
- Choose snacks from more than one food group (such as reduced-fat cheese and whole-grain crackers, apples and peanut butter, carrot sticks and yogurt) rather than single-item snacks (such as yogurt, crackers, cheese) to consume a wider variety of nutrients
- Choose snacks that contribute to recommended food groups involving fruits, vegetables, low-fat yogurt, whole grain breads and crackers
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids And Adults is a good report that covers a collection of healthy snack recipes for kids and adults. In this report, the author indicates that excess snacking can contribute to obesity. The author also recommends that people should eat snacks that are made from food groups such as vegetables, fruits, and whole grain nuts.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids And Adults” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/healthy-snack-ideas/.
About Robert Hughes:
Robert Hughes is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Robert Hughes provides people with a collection of articles on positive and side effects of snacks.