Our goal with this new look and website is to let more customers know how Help On Demand can help propel their consumer satisfaction and ultimately their success.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (PRWEB) June 21, 2019
Help On Demand, a Colorado-based company that uses lightening-speed, secure technology to connect consumers with experts in mere seconds around the nation and worldwide, has just unveiled a fresh new look and leading edge website, HelpOnDemand.com. It’s a move to serve customers in a wide variety of industries—including healthcare, insurance, education, legal, contracting, dispatch and more—even better in today’s fast-paced world with increased consumer expectations.
The new website features:
- Help On Demand’s success story
- Statistics that show a history of results
- Testimonials from customers and experts
- Options to request a demo, brochure or strategic Q&A
- Details on Classic, Plus and Unlimited products
- Information on modules and add-ons that power the customer experience
- Overview of strategic consultation and implementation processes
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- List of events to find Help On Demand in-person
- And more…
“Help On Demand is a concept that transcends companies in all professional service industries with fragmented customer service and distribution or independent contractors,” says Help On Demand’s President John Kurath. “It’s also a concept that meets or even exceeds the ‘on-demand’ expectations of today’s consumers who know if they need a ride, they can order one to arrive at their location within minutes. Our goal with this new look and website is to let more customers know how Help On Demand can help propel their consumer satisfaction and ultimately their success.”
The Help On Demand experience works like this:
- A consumer comes into the Help On Demand system through a customer’s website.
- The technology connects with multiple experts in the area to find the first available in real time.
- An expert accepts and connects with the consumer to offer Help On Demand.
- The technology tracks and reports real-time activity to provide the metrics customers need.
- Consumers win with the fast, quality responses they receive, and experts win with the referrals—ensuring total satisfaction.
“Our customers to date have experienced exciting results, from consumers connecting with experts at a 100-percent success rate to $2 billion in cumulative transaction value we’ve managed for customers,” says Kurath. “Our new website is just another way of connecting with customers and showing them first-hand how faster connections are better.”
ABOUT HELP ON DEMAND
Help On Demand is powered by lightening-speed, secure BigWave Systems technology that works around the clock to connect consumers with experts and deliver the help they need in just seconds. We serve diverse industries offering a variety of products and services, and are set apart by our experience, speed, versatility, trust, availability, reliability and results. For more on this “Help On Demand difference,” please visit http://www.helpondemand.com.