Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 26, 2014
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations and continued technological advances will radically change coagulation testing practice during the next ten years. New specific and sensitive markers of hemostasis will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing in general, and Heparin testing specifically, will become more standardized, offering opportunities for quality control products and services. Moreover, the continuing contraction of the hospital system and technological advances will facilitate decentralization of the Heparin testing closer to the patient, creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
This report “Heparin Testing Market 2014: US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), Japan --Emerging Opportunities, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Landscape - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/273956-heparin-testing-market-2014-us-europe-france-germany-italy-spain-uk-japan-emerging-opportunities-country-forecasts-innovative-technologies-competitive-landscape.html ” presents a detailed analysis of the Heparin testing market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, including clinical significance and current laboratory practice, as well as 5-year test volume forecasts by country and market segment.
The report examines market applications of chromogenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, and other technologies; reviews features and operating characteristics of automated analyzers; profiles leading suppliers and recent market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and identifies alternative market penetration strategies and entry barriers/risks.
Request a Sample for this Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=273956.
Major Points for Table of Content:
2. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
b) Heparin: Clinical Significance and Current Laboratory Procedures
c) Instrumentation Review
d) Major in Vitro Diagnostic Technologies and Their Potential Applications
3. France: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
4. Germany: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
5. Italy: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
6. Japan: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
7. Spain: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
8. UK: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
9. USA: Test Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
10. Design Criteria For Decentralized Testing Products
11. Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
A. Internal Development
B. Collaborative Arrangements
C. University Contracts
D. Distribution Strategies for Decentralized Testing Markets
12. Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=273956.
13. Competitive Assessments: Abbott, American Diagnostica, Avocet Medical, Axis-Shield, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson, Bio/Data Corporation, Biosite, Chrono-Log, Corgenix Medical, Diagnostica Stago, Helena Laboratories, HYPEN BioMed, Instrumentation Laboratory, ITC, Nanogen, Roche, Siemens, Sienco, Sysmex, Thermo Fischer, Trinity Biotech, ZyCare
14. HEPARIN: US, EUROPE, JAPAN Test Volume Forecasts by Country and Market Segment
15. List of Tables
Thrombocytopenia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267803-thrombocytopenia-pipeline-review-h2-2013.html) report provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Thrombocytopenia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Thrombocytopenia. Thrombocytopenia - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Thrombocytopenia.
- A review of the Thrombocytopenia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Thrombocytopenia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=267803.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Thrombocytopenia.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Thrombocytopenia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Browse other reports by Venture Planning Group Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on Pharmaceuticals sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the ReportsnReports.com offers market research studies on agriculture, chemicals, energy and power, consumer goods, environment, IT & telecom industries, biotechnology, retail, water, advanced materials, food and beverages and much more.