Building a top notch advisory board is key to ensure the success of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce - Tayde Aburto.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce is looking for experts in technology, sales and marketing, finance, technology, Internet and the Internet marketing industry interested in becoming part of the National Board of Advisors for the organization.
To be considered to become part of the National Board of Advisors for the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a small business owner, entrepreneur or professional committed to foster the adoption of Internet business tools to enhance the competitiveness of the Hispanic business.
- Be committed to support the growth and development of the Family Business Sector.
- Be innovative.
- Do things above and beyond what's expected.
- Be proactive about issues that matter to the members of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce.
- Be passionate and determine.
- Promote entrepreneurship.
- Be inspiring.
- Conduct with the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Agree to serve as an advisor for the full term of office that they may be elected.
"Several people has asked us lately about ways they can get more involved with the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce in a more engaging way. Building a top notch advisory board is key to ensure the success of the HISCEC moving forward. The organization is at a stage where a board made up of people who can provide insight into marketplace trends, gauge future trends, provide advice for scaling and improving our technology, make introductions to key people, facilitate the implementation of programs that can support HISCEC's mission, and suggest alliances that can foster the growth and development of the organization for social good is what's going to keep positioning the organization as a leader in the market," said Tayde Aburto, Founder of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce. "For the elected Board of Advisors it’s a chance for them to give back, contribute to the development of the family business sector, feel appreciated, and get recognized. It’s a great chance to network and learn too."
If you are interested in becoming part of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce National Board of Advisors please apply now at http://bit.ly/1gNIkyc