This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the HIT outsourcing market in the US.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 04, 2014
"PharmaSphere: Healthcare Information Technology Software and Services Report Vertical Market Analysis of Leading IT Business Process Outsourcing and Electronic Medical Record Vendors" report discusses the various platforms, service models, and go-to-market strategies of the major players in the IT BPO, and EMR markets. The research provides an assessment of vendor strategies, outsourcing agreements, significant deals and corporate developments, and contract vehicles signed by these BPO and EMR firms over the past three years.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the HIT implications of the ACA, HITECH ACT, Meaningful Use, and the shift to ICD-10?
- What specific strategies are these BPO and EMR companies employing to gain market share?
- Which trends will affect the healthcare IT marketplace over the next few years?
- What particular services or capabilities are my competitors developing?
- What specific business development activities are taking place, in terms of contract deals, partnerships or M&A?
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274963.
This report also examines the impact of both the Affordable Care Act and the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use and the industry's transition to ICD-10, and how these vendors are helping healthcare organizations develop clear implementation strategies. This HITS&S report includes a drill-down analysis by healthcare subverticals Payers & Providers, Life Sciences, State/Local, and Federal and by three geographies Americas, EMEA, and APAC examining each of these segment's business development strategies.
- This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the HIT outsourcing market in the US, particularly the Affordable Care Act, the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use, and the industry's shift to ICD-10
- Comprehensive analysis of BPO and EMR vendors, the overall market size, and estimated HIT revenues for leading BPO and EMR firms
- The report contains a discussion of business line and regional segment strategies
- An examination of the strategic developments, acquisitions, service delivery and HIT solutions that these BPO and EMR firms are offering healthcare organizations
- A brief overview of cloud computing, its characteristics, the types of deployment clouds, and service models
- The "delivery of care anywhere" through the use of cloud solutions
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274963-pharmasphere-healthcare-information-technology-software-and-services-report-vertical-market-analysis-of-leading-it-business-process-outsourcing-and-electronic-medical-record-vendors.html.
Reasons to buy
- Analyze the strategies that these HIT vendors are using to gain share in this increasingly competitive market
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
- Organize your sales and marketing plans to identify companies with specific service capabilities to capitalize on opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Track contract and deal terms of your competitors
- Leverage this report to identify and select potential vendors to outsource back-office functions
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Report Scope
2.1 BPO Company Coverage
2.2 EMR Company Converge
2.3 Report Guidance
4 Overview of the US Healthcare System
5 Key Drivers for IT BPO and EMR Vendors
6 Business Process Outsourcing
6.2 Strategic Developments in the HIT Business Process Outsourcing Market
6.2.1 IBM Global Services Bolsters Cloud Portfolio
6.2.2 CSC Delivers Cloud-Based Management Solutions for Health Plans
6.2.3 Cognizant Expands Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
6.2.4 Accenture Launches New Business Service for Pharmaceutical R&D
6.2.5 Accenture Qualifies for Management Consulting Work across US Government
6.2.6 Accenture Acquires ASM Research to Expand Federal Health Business
6.2.7 Genpact Adds Healthcare Payer Expertise with Jawood Purchase
6.2.8 Atos Awarded Hong Kong's First Government Cloud Contract
6.2.9 HCL Technologies Launches ACE SmartCare Clinical Decision Support Solution
6.2.10 Wipro Drives Cloud Solutions through Partnerships
6.2.11 General Dynamics Completes Vangent Acquisition
6.2.12 Harris and John's Hopkins Joint Venture to Provide Transformative Cloud Solutions
6.2.13 Harris Purchases Carefx Corporation
6.2.14 Unisys Completes the Sale of its Health Information Management Business
6.2.15 Tech Mahindra Absorbs Mahindra Satyam
6.2.16 Syntel Provides Payment Solution for Payers and Exchanges
6.3 Vertical Segmentation
6.4 Regional Segmentation
7 Electronic Medical Records
7.2 Strategic Developments in the Electronic Medical Records Market
7.3 Vertical Segmentation
7.3.1 Payers and Providers
7.3.2 Life Sciences
7.3.3 State and Federal
7.4 Regional Segmentation
8 Future of Healthcare
9.2 Research Methodology
9.3 About the Author
9.4 Director, Healthcare Industry Dynamics
9.5 Global Head of Healthcare
9.6 About the Industry Dynamics Team
9.7 About GlobalData
9.8 Disclosure Information
Explore more reports on Healthcare industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.