Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
International luxury auction house, Auction Pimp, will be putting up for sale multi-million dollar mansions and rare cars for its grand opening in the coming months. The auctions are specifically for millionaires that would like to buy or sell property and assets on an international scale from anywhere around the world. Any millionaire interested in selling luxury assets is invited to contact Auction Pimp as soon as possible.
With Auction Pimp's special bidding rules, bidders and sellers are in for a hell of an auction.
Auction Pimp's five principal bidding rules are as follows:
1) Auctions only begin once there are at least five confirmed buyers.
2) To become a confirmed buyer, participants must put down a 5% deposit of the initial auction starting price. If the buyer wins the auction, the deposit goes toward payment for item up for sale. If the buyer loses, the deposit is returned.
3) All Buyers can't back out of auction unless they forfeit the deposit.
4) The winning buyer can back-out of the auction even if he wins but he must forfeit his deposit to the seller. The second highest bidder then becomes the winner with a price equal to his last bid and is obliged by the same rules as the first original winner to purchase the item for sale unless he forfeits his deposit. All buyers are subject to this rule.
5) There is no reserve price.
The bidding rules have been designed to fully protect the seller to make sure that the item up for sale fetches a good price.
Each auction is guaranteed to be successful since there will be at least five serious buyers involved even before the auction begins. The auction simply doesn't start until there are enough buyers.
Until the actual auction begins, interested potential buyers are invited to visit the item up for sale and to put down a deposit to participate in the auction.
Each confirmed buyer will be provided with login credentials to login to the secure and encrypted Auction Pimp website where the auction will take place.
The auction will take place online, each confirmed buyer can bid from anywhere in the world as long as they have a secure internet connection.
Auction Pimp is currently searching for any celebrities and millionaires that would like to sell assets such as real estate, cars, yachts, jets or any other item for sale. The sale and auction can be for personal reasons, business related or even for a charity organization.
To sell an item on Auction Pimp, please contact the director, Michael Rouveure, at michael(at)auctionpimp(dot)com.
About Auction Pimp:
Auction Pimp is a company that focuses only on luxury auctions around the world helping millionaires sell houses, yachts, cars, jets and any other items of high value.
Michael Rouveure, Managing Director