AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) March 08, 2019
For the sixth consecutive year, leading LA-based special events group A-List Communications with its sponsor partners El Tesoro Tequila™, Blue Moon Brewing, hint Water and INTRINSIC Wine Co., will bring its exclusive “Supper Suite” pop-up to Austin during the first weekend of the famed film, music and interactive festival. The VIP pop-up will again be located centrally with a takeover of new Austin hot-spot, Moonfire Lounge and serve as the premiere red-carpet hospitality destination celebrating the top films and Hollywood A-list attending the festival. Events slated this year include:
SATURDAY, March 9, 2019
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection, MICKEY & THE BEAR starring Camila Morrone (Death Wish), Ben Rosenfeld (Irrational Man), Calvin Demba (Kingsman: Golden circle), Rebecca Henderson (Russian Doll) and directed by Annabelle Attanasio. The event will also be hosted in part by the Montana Film Office.
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection HER SMELL starring Elizabeth Moss (Handmaides Tale), Cara Delevingne (Paper Towns), Amber Heard (Aquaman), Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey), Virginia Madsen (Sideways), Eric Stoltz (Pulp Fiction), and directed by Alex Ross Perry as well as official festival selection SWORD OF TRUST starring Marc Maron (Maron), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Lynn Shelton (Hump Day) and directed by Lynn Shelton.
- 10:30pm – 12:30pm: Red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection RUN THIS TOWN starring Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries), Jennifer Ehle (Zero Dark Thirty), Damian Lewis (Band of Brothers), Scott Speedman (Underworld), Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect), Mena Massoud (Aladdin) and directed by Ricky Tollman.
Sunday, March 10
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection SAINT FRANCES starring Kelly O’Sullivan (Sirens) and directed by Alex Thompson as well as official festival selection PINK WALL starring Tatiania Maslany (Orphan Black), Sule Rimi (Black Earth Rising), Jay Duplass (Cyrus) and directed by Tom Collen.
- 9:00pm – 11:00pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection DARLIN’ starring Pollyanna McIntosh (The Walking Dead), Nora-Jane Noone (The Descent), Cooper Andrews (The Walking Dead), and directed by Pollyanna McIntosh as well as official festival selection GIRL ON THE THIRD FLOOR starring C.M. Punk (WWE), and Trieste Kelly Dunn (Blindspot) and directed by Travis Stevens.
In addition to the pre and post premiere parties, the Supper Suite will also host the Collider Media Studio during the daytime. Here, top filmmakers and actors will stop in during their press circuits to conduct interviews as exclusive content on the popular entertainment site, Collider, which garners over 11 million visitors and 50 million page views monthly. Additional brands activating on-site to style out the festival’s A-list include celebrity favorites mou boots and Tai Jewelry as well as the trend forward Line and Dot and the acclaimed charity event Red Nose Day, which has helped change the lives of millions of children living in poverty for the better.
New sponsor partner El Tesoro™ Tequila joins the Supper Suite with their authentic and award-winning tequila. Made at La Atleña Distillery with the knowledge, passion and traditional production methods that have been passed down through three generations of master distillers, every decision is made to capture the flavor of their highland blue weber agave. We will be serving El Tesoro’s Passion Paloma and Margarita to guests of the Supper Suite. hint Water will also be serving their delicious, good for you, unsweetened flavored water.
Additionally, renewing annual partners Blue Moon Brewing will be the official beer sponsor offering their Blue Moon Belgian White as the beer of choice for guests, as well as Coors Light. . INTRINSIC Wine Co. has signed on to serve their innovative Cabernet Sauvignon and Red Blend from Washington State. Montana Film Office signs on to host the party for “MICKEY AND THE BEAR”.
“We’re honored to continue to offer our Supper Suite program as a premiere destination hub for our sixth consecutive year and be able to support the creatiive community working hard to to promote their films at the festival. The program’s success is based in large part of the generosity of our sponsors El Tesoro Tequila, Blue Moon Brewing, hint Water, and INTRINSIC Wine Co. who make it all possible,” explains A-List Communications’ CEO David Manning.
About El Tesoro™ Tequila
Since the first drop of El Tesoro™ ran off the still of La Alteña Distillery more than 80 years ago, every decision has been made to celebrate the agave’s unique flavor. El Tesoro™ is a truly authentic tequila made slowly and carefully to capture its essence in a bottle. The El Tesoro™ portfolio of core products available in the U.S. includes: Blanco (40% ABV; $44.99 Suggested Retail Price), Reposado (40% ABV; $49.99 Suggested Retail Price), Añejo (40% ABV; $54.99 Suggested Retail Price) and Paradiso (extra añejo; 40% ABV; $99.99 Suggested Retail Price). In October 2017, a limited edition 80th Anniversary Tequila was introduced to celebrate La Alteña Distillery’s 80 years (extra añejo; 41.5% ABV; $199.99
About Blue Moon Brewing Company
At Blue Moon Brewing Company, everything we do flows from our artistic approach to brewing. We craft our broad array of beers with flavorful ingredients for an inviting taste, perfect for enjoying the moment with friends. It's been that way since we added our first flavorful twist back in 1995 in Denver, Colo., and that's why we say our beer and everything we do is artfully crafted. More information is available at http://www.BlueMoonBrewingCompany.com.
About hint, Inc.
San Francisco-based hint Inc., founded by entrepreneur Kara Goldin, is most known for its delicious unsweetened flavored water, which helps people fall in love with water. Since its launch, hint® water has helped consumers live healthy lifestyles by making water taste great without sugar or diet sweeteners. The brand has received numerous accolades, including Best Flavored Water (from Health, Men’s Health, and SELF magazines). In addition to hint’s award-winning fruit-infused still water; hint makes a sparkling version that received Better Homes and Gardens’ Best New Product award and the Silver Stevie award for Best New Product of the Year; and hint kick®, the brand’s first caffeinated beverage. In 2017, hint introduced its own sunscreen, scented with hint’s fruit essences to transform the application of sunscreen into an enjoyable experience. The SPF 30 mist is free of oxybenzone and parabens and is available in three refreshing scents: Pineapple, Grapefruit and Pear. hint water and sunscreen are produced in the USA and are available at drinkhint.com and grocery and specialty stores nationwide. Follow @hint on social media and at drinkhint.com.
About INTRINSIC ™ Wine Co.
INTRINSIC Wine Co. was created to help bridge the gap between the agricultural setting where wine grapes are grown and the urban setting where wine is enjoyed. The inspiration behind the INTRINSIC label came from urban culture and the similarities between street art and winemaking. Both are reflective of the environment around them and are collaborations between artist and landscape. Winemaker Juan Muñoz-Oca used this insight and married it with the incredible quality of tannins in Washington State to push the traditional boundaries of Cabernet Sauvignon in the same way street art pushes boundaries of urban aesthetics. By extracting more from the grape skins, our winemaker believed he could impart more layers and depth to the wine. After years of experimentation and trial and error involving extreme extended maceration, INTRINSIC was born. For more information visit Intrinsicwineco.com or follow us at Instagram.com/Intrinsicwineco.
About A-List Communications LLC
A-List Communications (http://www.a-listcommunications.com) is a full-service special events & communications agency based in Los Angeles. With over 21 years of global agency experience, A-List Communications specializes in connecting corporate brands with results-driven communication strategies, and globally recognized celebrities that elevate their clients to the A-List. Core to A-List Communications’ success is delivering “Brand Integration” services across a portfolio of proprietary branded entertainment programs including “Fashion Week STYLE360,” “Supper Suite” and “The Arts & Cinema Centre.” Most recently in 2019, A-List Communications produced the Supper Suite Park City Popup. Follow @alistcom (http://www.twitter.com/alistcom) for more information and check #SupperSuite for daily updates.