Hospitality organizations need a powerful business intelligence solution to drive business performance, guest satisfaction and cost reductions in today's competitive marketplace
Lake Forest, CA (PRWEB) February 20, 2015
IQubz LLC, a global software solutions provider, announced today the availability of its next version of IQubz Hospitality Business Intelligence (Hotel BI), a comprehensive data warehousing and analytics solution delivering revenue, customer, and marketing intelligence. With hospitality dashboards, scorecards and ad-hoc reporting, hospitality organizations can make informed and timely decisions while improving collaboration, productivity and profitability. The latest release offers improvements such as web-based analytics, lower total cost of ownership and faster integration processes.
"Hospitality organizations need a powerful business intelligence solution to drive business performance, guest satisfaction and cost reductions in today's competitive marketplace," said Sandra Andrews, U.S. hospitality industry solutions director, Microsoft Corp. "The IQubz solution, built on the Microsoft BI platform, integrates the robust capabilities of SQL Server for data warehousing, integration, reporting and analysis services - arming hotel employees with the right information they need for real-time decision-making to help deliver measurable business results and relevant guest experiences."
"With the perishable nature of room inventory, hospitality sales, marketing and revenue managers are constantly striving to optimize occupancy and improve revenue per available room or RevPAR," said Stephan Setran, Managing Partner at IQubz LLC. "IQubz Hospitality BI helps with understanding what happened, what's happening and why - letting people within hospitality organizations take a timely action to influence what's going to happen."
"Our goal from the beginning was to deliver a hospitality BI solution that users will adopt and embed into their day-to-day decision making activities," said Ashu Shende, Managing Partner at IQubz LLC. "Our team of industry experts and technology specialists developed the solution to provide immediate answers to hospitality decision makers' pertinent questions on occupancy, business on the books and booking pace while uncovering trends, anomalies and opportunities."
IQubz Hospitality BI Highlights:
- Performance Management: Consolidated multi-property reporting for a side-by-side comparison of properties, brands and chains
- Revenue Management: Sales and business on the books analysis with year-over-year, budget, and forecast comparisons, booking pickup and pace reporting
- Sales Management: Guest, company, travel agent, group sales analysis, most/least profitable customer analysis
- Marketing Management: Marketing promotion and campaign analysis
- Dashboard and Scorecards: Interactive dashboards delivered over the Web or accessible directly within Outlook
- Ad-hoc Reporting: Powerful ad-hoc reporting with Microsoft Office Excel, within Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer and with SQL Server Report Builder
- Predictive Modeling: Comprehensive data warehouse to extend capabilities for customer segmentation, prospect recommendations, sales forecasting model and customer lifetime value model
What's new in this release:
- Web-based analytics with an ease of drag-and-drop
- Faster and more robust data integration procedures
- Option to deploy KPI dashboards and scorecards with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
About IQubz LLC
IQubz LLC, based in Orange County, California, is a global software solutions and service provider specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI). IQubz, a Microsoft BI partner, Microsoft Dynamics Certified partner and Scribe Elite partner, offers solutions and services based on Microsoft technology and Microsoft Dynamics business solutions platform. IQubz is owned and managed by professionals with solid backgrounds in a variety of industries including financial services, hospitality and travel, retail and wholesale distribution, field service and professional services. Additional information can be obtained at iqubz.com.
IQubz (pronounced "I-cubes") is a registered trademark of IQubz LLC. Other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Stephan U. Setran
Phone: +1 949.273.8876